Stray Fawn Community

~S•T•O•R•I•E•S~ (CoS sim/rp)

BirbMonstwo

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

"But I don't like Maiueve!" He complained.

“I know it tastes a bit like pollen, but a good hunter will eat whatever they find,” she lowered her head back down.

As you walked away, you noticed a baby puffwump in the bushes.

Just now, BirbMaster the second said:

“I know it tastes a bit like pollen, but a good hunter will eat whatever they find,” she lowered her head back down.

As you walked away, you noticed a baby puffwump in the bushes.

He stalked up on it, trying to be silent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 10:08 PM, Lizardcake said:

Wind ate a few fruit, but left the rest for their sister.

Suddenly, another Pero landed on the ledge: your brother, Gale. He wasn’t as kind as Breeze, especially to anyone besides his siblings, but was certainly more brave and outgoing.

1 hour ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Suddenly, another Pero landed on the ledge: your brother, Gale. He wasn’t as kind as Breeze, especially to anyone besides his siblings, but was certainly more brave and outgoing.

Wind looked at him, but was silent.

On 5/29/2022 at 9:26 AM, Lizardcake said:

Wind looked at him, but was silent.

“Hi siblings!” He said, loudly. “How are you? Do you think this storm will be over soon? Can I have a ring berry?”

Gale was also very childish.

1 minute ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

“Hi siblings!” He said, loudly. “How are you? Do you think this storm will be over soon? Can I have a ring berry?”

Gale was also very childish.

"Uh... sure."

5 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

They smiled.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning crashed outside the cave, lighting up the figure of a species you didn’t know. It had four wings and was adorned with spines, and a club on its tail as well as six legs with mantis-like claws. But most importantly, it had two heads.

2 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning crashed outside the cave, lighting up the figure of a species you didn’t know. It had four wings and was adorned with spines, and a club on its tail as well as six legs with mantis-like claws. But most importantly, it had two heads.

Wind made a step backwards. "What is that?!"

Just now, Lizardcake said:

Wind made a step backwards. "What is that?!"

Several peros screamed and flew around the cavern.

”Calm down!” The left head yelled.

The head on the right nodded. “I’m Sharp, and the other one is Spikes. We’re a trutholbyeva,”

Spikes looked around at the pero flock. “We’re here for shelter,” he said. “Please, let us rest here and share some fruit with us! We’re a herbivore!”

The chief of the flock, Cyclone, stared down at the Trutholbyeva. “And in return?” she still seemed suspicious. 

“We can protect you!” said Sharp. “Will the predators who hunt you dare to attack a flock under the protection of a creature like us?”

”If you really are a herbivore,” said Cyclone, “I trust you. Come in,” she said.

5 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Several peros screamed and flew around the cavern.

”Calm down!” The left head yelled.

The head on the right nodded. “I’m Sharp, and the other one is Spikes. We’re a trutholbyeva,”

Spikes looked around at the pero flock. “We’re here for shelter,” he said. “Please, let us rest here and share some fruit with us! We’re a herbivore!”

The chief of the flock, Cyclone, stared down at the Trutholbyeva. “And in return?” she still seemed suspicious. 

“We can protect you!” said Sharp. “Will the predators who hunt you dare to attack a flock under the protection of a creature like us?”

”If you really are a herbivore,” said Cyclone, “I trust you. Come in,” she said.

They stared at them. "Trutholbyeva..."

26 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

The name didn’t sound familiar. The creature sat down close to the cave’s enterance.

They glanced at the beast. It could be a herbivore, but it can still be dangerous.

On 5/30/2022 at 8:49 PM, Lizardcake said:

They glanced at the beast. It could be a herbivore, but it can still be dangerous.

The head named Spikes glanced back at you. You noticed both heads only had eyes on the outer-facing sides; they could not see anything between them.

3 hours ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

The head named Spikes glanced back at you. You noticed both heads only had eyes on the outer-facing sides; they could not see anything between them.

They looked away, at the other Peros.