Stray Fawn Community

οΌŠπ΅π“π‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆπ’½π‘’π’ΉοΌŠ (A WoF Sim/rp) (FULL, 10/10 spots filled!) [!]-you can still join with a minor role-[!]

ap0110

19 minutes ago, Green said:

(OH VERY SORRY I CAN CHANGE IT IF U WANT BEFORE I START-)Β 

Β 

14 minutes ago, Modiano said:

(Maybe Vespid was named after the queen?)

//i can either

1. change the name of the queen

2. have vespid be named after the queen (might be good for lore purposes. like having parents who support the evil queen.)

3. change the queens name

Β 

its up to green idrc. any of them are fine with me.

4 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Infinitas stretched her wings and dove into the water, sinking deeper as she swam to the nearest queen

The nearest kingdom was the Ice kingdomΒ  and you swam there quickly. As you stepped out of the water, you tried to remember where the queen had said to meet up with the rest of your team.Β 

27 minutes ago, Green said:

(I like this tbh)Β 

//okay then!

Β 

You had just recieved word from the SeaWing queen asking you to join an elite team to assassinate your own queen and two others.

• ap0110 changed the title to οΌŠπ΅π“π‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆπ’½π‘’π’ΉοΌŠ (A WoF Sim/rp) (OPEN, 9/10 spots filled!) [!]-ONE SPOT LEFT-[!]

Name: Rhodotus (or just Rhodo)

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe: RainWing

Appearance:

EF971597-EAD0-42A0-B49D-D14914F86BAB.png.040eaef38e4fb47c1f1b100a2593e258.png

Sexuality: Pansexual

Shipping?: Yes

Other: Rhodo grew up as an orphan. She had a best friend names Toadstool, but he betrayed her by trying to rip her heart out (I wont explain why, its because her story is still in development). She doesn’t open up to people that well, so she tried to keep to herself. She is fantastic in battle especially when she’s flying. Her her body is more agile then a normal RainWing, and it bends in any direction.

1 hour ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

The nearest kingdom was the Ice kingdomΒ  and you swam there quickly. As you stepped out of the water, you tried to remember where the queen had said to meet up with the rest of your team.Β 

Infinitas shivered and started walking to warm up

1 hour ago, BlizzardBlizzardBlizzard said:

//okay then!

Β 

You had just recieved word from the SeaWing queen asking you to join an elite team to assassinate your own queen and two others.

WhyΒ him. Of all the dragons. assassinating a queen that he was named after. I mean, the headlines would beΒ amazing. But still... maybe choose somebody a bit more, I dunno,Β experienced?!

On 5/20/2022 at 5:09 PM, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Name: Rhodotus (or just Rhodo)

Tribe: RainWing

Appearance:

EF971597-EAD0-42A0-B49D-D14914F86BAB.png.040eaef38e4fb47c1f1b100a2593e258.png

Sexuality: Pansexual

Shipping?: Yes

Other: Rhodo grew up as an orphan. She had a best friend names Toadstool, but he betrayed her by trying to rip her heart out (I wont explain why, its because her story is still in development). She doesn’t open up to people that well, so she tried to keep to herself. She is fantastic in battle especially when she’s flying. Her her body is more agile then a normal RainWing, and it bends in any direction.

accepted!
Β 

You had just recieved a letter from your queen that you were to join an elite team of dragons from different tribes to assassinate three of the queens.

On 5/20/2022 at 6:27 PM, Modiano said:

Infinitas shivered and started walking to warm up

As you walked around in circles, the location came to your mind, and you remembered that it was the southern ice kingdom.

On 5/20/2022 at 6:29 PM, Green said:

WhyΒ him. Of all the dragons. assassinating a queen that he was named after. I mean, the headlines would beΒ amazing. But still... maybe choose somebody a bit more, I dunno,Β experienced?!

You stared at the letter a little while longer before shaking your head.

On 5/21/2022 at 2:04 PM, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

I'll join. Except there's a twist. Choose ANY of my OC's from TVLLOO :]

It's your choice

//oh n o. welp imma head over there ahaHA

//ehe i chose abydos if thats okay with you.

Β 

Name: AbydosΒ 

Tribe: sandy

Appearance:Β S8VwKP6419a18gHw6tNuoaMD5YvZMP2YZZ7WxEePGESlKYa9PYReR85r9K0ZM1gc_tk1lMg7_QtU3w3k85i4tMmXBuMcNb4M3pH6dgKUW8B2lATq3mAEBXSv0rOnSNw4L7RhYR5JRFMfo8r7fw

Sexuality: asexual
Shipping?:no

Other: jd

• Paw up 1

• ap0110 changed the title to οΌŠπ΅π“π‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆπ’½π‘’π’ΉοΌŠ (A WoF Sim/rp) (FULL, 10/10 spots filled!) [!]-you can still join with a minor role-[!]
On 5/23/2022 at 7:45 AM, Blizzard Starless said:

accepted!
Β 

You had just recieved a letter from your queen that you were to join an elite team of dragons from different tribes to assassinate three of the queens.

As you walked around in circles, the location came to your mind, and you remembered that it was the southern ice kingdom.

//oh n o. welp imma head over there ahaHA

//ehe i chose abydos if thats okay with you.

Β 

Name: AbydosΒ 

Tribe: sandy

Appearance:Β S8VwKP6419a18gHw6tNuoaMD5YvZMP2YZZ7WxEePGESlKYa9PYReR85r9K0ZM1gc_tk1lMg7_QtU3w3k85i4tMmXBuMcNb4M3pH6dgKUW8B2lATq3mAEBXSv0rOnSNw4L7RhYR5JRFMfo8r7fw

Sexuality: asexual
Shipping?:no

Other: jd

Other: She is thought to be an ancient dragon resurrected into a sort of demonic being.

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2022 at 7:45 AM, ItzFadΠ΅DaNightWing said:

He sighed, reading the letter over and over again. Where and when would they meet, anyways?? Would they even get to meet?

1 minute ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

He sighed, reading the letter over and over again. Where and when would they meet, anyways?? Would they even get to meet?

You read the postscript at the bottom, and learned you had to meet near the ice kingdom border in two days time.

5 minutes ago, Stellarshade said:

I have no recollection of joining this

//im just gonna Start you off with everyone else by the ice kingdom.

Β 

you looked around, surveying all the dragons around you that were to make up the team.

Just now, ItzFadΠ΅DaNightWing said:

You read the postscript at the bottom, and learned you had to meet near the ice kingdom border in two days time.

"Ah, ok..." They muttered to themselves. They packed some stuff and grabbed a jacket.

6 minutes ago, Stellarshade said:

I have no recollection of joining this

Gonna have you be the same as down there πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Just now, ItzFadΠ΅DaNightWing said:

//im just gonna Start you off with everyone else by the ice kingdom.

Β 

you looked around, surveying all the dragons around you that were to make up the team.

Β 

2 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Ah, ok..." They muttered to themselves. They packed some stuff and grabbed a jacket.

You walked out of your house and took off.