Stray Fawn Community

οΌŠπ΅π“π‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆπ’½π‘’π’ΉοΌŠ (A WoF Sim/rp) (FULL, 10/10 spots filled!) [!]-you can still join with a minor role-[!]

ap0110

2 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"HEY!" He hissed, trying to grab theΒ thing.

You lunged towards the figure and grabbed it. As your eyes adjusted to the light, you realized you were holding a young scavenger. It looked scrawny and not well fed.

Just now, ItzFadΠ΅DaNightWing said:

You lunged towards the figure and grabbed it. As your eyes adjusted to the light, you realized you were holding a young scavenger. It looked scrawny and not well fed.

"Huh?..." They had heard about these! Never seen one before... weren't they supposed to be... stronger? He set the scavenger down, just looking at it.

2 hours ago, ItzFadΠ΅DaNightWing said:

You were fairly near the kingdom and in the distance you could see a small group of dragons near the border.

Hmm, maybe these are the other dragons I'm supposed to meet. He thought. He flew closer to the group, not afraid to be seen because he was an IceWing

16 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Huh?..." They had heard about these! Never seen one before... weren't they supposed to be... stronger? He set the scavenger down, just looking at it.

It squeaked again and backed up a bit, shaking.

14 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Hmm, maybe these are the other dragons I'm supposed to meet. He thought. He flew closer to the group, not afraid to be seen because he was an IceWing

It was a group of about 10 other icewings.

1 hour ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

He rummaged through his bag, breaking off a bit of the bread he had and giving it to the scavenger.Β 

The scavenger walked up to you slowly, and then grabbed the bread, and immediately started eating it, within seconds he was done.

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

Alaska landed behind an icicle nearby, trying to overhear their conversation without getting caught.

you could faintly hear a male IceWIng's voice. "If we attack soon... Queen Fossil ... assassin."

7 minutes ago, no. said:

The scavenger walked up to you slowly, and then grabbed the bread, and immediately started eating it, within seconds he was done.

He liked this thing. He gave it some more bread. It was pretty cute.Β 

Edited by GreenTheCrowFox
IT DOUBLE-POSTED THE MESSAGE I'M SORRY I'M IN A CAR :SOB:
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

He liked this thing. He gave it some more bread. It was pretty cute.Β 

The scavenger took it and ate it slightly slower this time, inching closer to you when he was finished.

4 hours ago, Star Starless said:

He inched closer to the group, tucking his wings close so he wasn't seen.

You could hear a bit more clearly now. "The rebellion is... fight back... Queen Marine..."

3 minutes ago, no. said:

You could hear a bit more clearly now. "The rebellion is... fight back... Queen Marine..."

Alaska inched as close as he could without being seen and strained his ears to try and hear better.

11 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Alaska inched as close as he could without being seen and strained his ears to try and hear better.

As you inched closer a twig snapped beneath your talon and all of the icewings faces swiveled towards you.

4 minutes ago, no. said:

As you inched closer a twig snapped beneath your talon and all of the icewings faces swiveled towards you.

Alaska stiffened his stance and approached the group of icewings. "Hello there. So sorry to interrupt this meeting. I was just passing by when I overheard you. I didn't mean to eavesdrop."

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Alaska stiffened his stance and approached the group of icewings. "Hello there. So sorry to interrupt this meeting. I was just passing by when I overheard you. I didn't mean to eavesdrop."

One of the icewings was glaring at you, "how long have you been here?" she sneered.

Just now, no. said:

One of the icewings was glaring at you, "how long have you been here?" she sneered.

Alaska tried to maintain a collected manner. "Not long. Like I said, I was just passing through." he said calmly.

12 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Alaska tried to maintain a collected manner. "Not long. Like I said, I was just passing through." he said calmly.

The IceWing narrowed her eyes but said, "Fine. Be on your way then."