Stray Fawn Community

Slushie's Art Dump!

Slushie the Icewing

1 hour ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

?

sorry, the way i worded it seemed a little weird. i was curious on what the 3D little guy is made of. is it like, soft? yeah, that makes more sense than just "is that real?"

26 minutes ago, ace said:

sorry, the way i worded it seemed a little weird. i was curious on what the 3D little guy is made of. is it like, soft? yeah, that makes more sense than just "is that real?"

Ohh ok, Its 3D-printed, so its not soft, instead it is hard to the touch. Its also very flexiable and the wings can open and close :] If you would like more info on how it feels, ill be glad to tell you!

28 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

Ohh ok, Its 3D-printed, so its not soft, instead it is hard to the touch. Its also very flexiable and the wings can open and close :] If you would like more info on how it feels, ill be glad to tell you!

ooh, cool! i know a little bit about 3D printing, but not a whole lot. I think my local city library has a 3D printer; do you have the dimensions? i kind of want to make one now! he seems quite cute, btw

42 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

can you make this for me? https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/dragon-of-ice-tribe-from-wings-of-fire

12 minutes ago, ace said:

ooh, cool! i know a little bit about 3D printing, but not a whole lot. I think my local city library has a 3D printer; do you have the dimensions? i kind of want to make one now! he seems quite cute, btw

Tyy, i also dont know like- anything about 3d printing tbh, because i got him off of etsy XD

2 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

I got the baby model *6 inches* and the color citrus sunrise *now that color is unavailable i think*

• 1 month later...