Stray Fawn Community

Ask my WoF oc's!

Slushie the Icewing

had a sudden urge to make one of these. yea.

Slushie the icewing! ref sheet.png

Slushie: A female icewing. eats way too much cheese, why? why not. Long story short she likes cheese way too much. (she is also my main, if thats not obvious)

Beetle from wof adopt we love her.png

(From an adopt)Beetle: hivewing/rainwing hybrid, female, very tall and thin, but surprisingly strong, she has four rainwing wings instead of the usual bug wingies 

cardinal the red icewing.png

(sigh..i have too many oc's from adopts..)Cardinal: RED ICEWING RED ICEWING RED ICEWING-

I did an adopt for em! i love em sm!!.png

(Also from an adopt)Parrotfish: Rain-sea(in the adopt it was just a normal seawing but oh well) male, normaly quietly sitting in the corner rethinking life decisions.

AMUR ICEWING.png

((*sob*) MORE ADOPT OC'S!)Amur: Icewing, has red speckles on her wings- but has no nightwing blood, She/Him

inferno skywing with icebreath like battlewinner.png

(More adopt oc's how fun lol) Inferno: Demoninc looking skywing with frost breath(like battlewinner)

As you can see. i have a problem of adopting too many children. except for slushie. thats the only not adopted oc. yea. ask them away.

PS: be sure to quote this when asking! 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

had a sudden urge to make one of these. yea.

Slushie the icewing! ref sheet.png

Slushie: A female icewing. eats way too much cheese, why? why not. Long story short she likes cheese way too much. (she is also my main, if thats not obvious)

Beetle from wof adopt we love her.png

(From an adopt)Beetle: hivewing/rainwing hybrid, female, very tall and thin, but surprisingly strong, she has four rainwing wings instead of the usual bug wingies 

cardinal the red icewing.png

(sigh..i have too many oc's from adopts..)Cardinal: RED ICEWING RED ICEWING RED ICEWING-

I did an adopt for em! i love em sm!!.png

(Also from an adopt)Parrotfish: Rain-sea(in the adopt it was just a normal seawing but oh well) male, normaly quietly sitting in the corner rethinking life decisions.

AMUR ICEWING.png

((*sob*) MORE ADOPT OC'S!)Amur: Icewing, has red speckles on her wings- but has no nightwing blood, She/Him

inferno skywing with icebreath like battlewinner.png

(More adopt oc's how fun lol) Inferno: Demoninc looking skywing with frost breath(like battlewinner)

As you can see. i have a problem of adopting too many children. except for slushie. thats the only not adopted oc. yea. ask them away.

to all:

How much cake can you eat in one day?

and do you play fortnite?

Just now, Blizzard Starless said:

to all:

How much cake can you eat in one day?

and do you play fortnite?

Slushie: "I could eat 3 whole cakes by myself. but i cant handle too much sugar. id say atleast one small cake?"

Beetle: "Atleast 2 slices. not a fan of cake."

Cardinal: "I LOVE cake! i could eat all the cake in the world!..i think-"

Parrotfish: "I dont like cake."

Amur: "I could eat atleast 2 whole wedding cakes. have you seen the size of those things?!"

Inferno: "Cakes cool. Atleast one full one i guess. Also, none of us really play fortnite."

• Eek! 1

13 hours ago, __________________________ said:

All except Slushies :

How's it feel to be adopted? 

Slushie :

Do you like slushies? 

All :

What's your opinion on each other? 

Are you friends or siblings or neither? 

Who's ya'lls crush{es}? 

Question #1:

Beetle: "Great! but chaotic. I hope you know what i mean?"

Cardinal: Cool i guess. If i wasnt, i wouldnt have met ParrotFish-"

Parrotfish: *shrug*

Amur: "Pretty cool, though, there is wayyy to much cheese here.. Slushie should really get rid of some."

Inferno: "I meannn i just chill in a giant bucket of lava most of the time. So i dont have much of anywhere to go, but its nice to have a family?

Question #2:

Slushie: Isnt that technically cannibalism??? Welp- its good i guess. not as good as cheese though."

Question #3:

Slushie: "Amur keeps sugesting i get rid of cheese. No WAY thats going to happen. Everybody else is fine though."

Beetle: "Everybody is great! ESPECIALLY Amur! we are the best of freinds!"

Cardinal: " Beetle is a bit talkative, everybody is good though..especially Parrotfish..."

Parrotfish: "Cardinal is always somewhere near me. He is pretty nice. I guess."

Amur: "Me and Beetle are great freinds! Slushie has way to much cheese. im just thankful its not sticky cheese."

Inferno: "Again. giant bucket of lava. im pretty much forced to interact with them. They are nice though."

Question #4

Slushie: "Siblings to me."

Beetle: "Freinds! Siblings! freinds and siblings! :] "

Cardinal: "I dont think of Parrotfish as a sibling, or a freind. Everybody else are 100% family."

Parrotfish: "Freinds."

Amur: "Siblings. Beetle is a freind sibling though."

Inferno: "Family."

Question #5

Slushie: "WildFire, nobody here knows her though." (Just another oc lol, never drew her tho)

Beetle: "I dont have a crush."

Cardinal: "*Mumbling* Parrotfish.. if thats not obvious."

Parrotfish: " No crushes."

Amur: "Never had a crush. huh. weird."

Inferno: " *Laughs in aro* "

(Goodness, this was long-)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

Question #1:

Beetle: "Great! but chaotic. I hope you know what i mean?"

Cardinal: Cool i guess. If i wasnt, i wouldnt have met ParrotFish-"

Parrotfish: *shrug*

Amur: "Pretty cool, though, there is wayyy to much cheese here.. Slushie should really get rid of some."

Inferno: "I meannn i just chill in a giant bucket of fire most of the time. So i dont have much of anywhere to go, but its nice to have a family?

Question #2:

Slushie: Isnt that technically cannibalism??? Welp- its good i guess. not as good as cheese though."

Question #3:

Slushie: "Amur keeps sugesting i get rid of cheese. No WAY thats going to happen. Everybody else is fine though."

Beetle: "Everybody is great! ESPECIALLY Amur! we are the best of freinds!"

Cardinal: " Beetle is a bit talkative, everybody is good though..especially Parrotfish..."

Parrotfish: "Cardinal is always somewhere near me. He is pretty nice. I guess."

Amur: "Me and Beetle are great freinds! Slushie has way to much cheese. im just thankful its not sticky cheese."

Inferno: "Again. giant bucket of water. im pretty much forced to interact with them. They are nice though."

Question #4

Slushie: "Siblings to me."

Beetle: "Freinds! Siblings! freinds and siblings! :] "

Cardinal: "I dont think of Parrotfish as a sibling, or a freind. Everybody else are 100% family."

Parrotfish: "Freinds."

Amur: "Siblings. Beetle is a freind sibling though."

Inferno: "Family."

Question #5

Slushie: "WildFire, nobody here knows her though." (Just another oc lol, never drew her tho)

Beetle: "I dont have a crush."

Cardinal: "*Mumbling* Parrotfish.. if thats not obvious."

Parrotfish: " No crushes."

Amur: "Never had a crush. huh. weird."

Inferno: " *Laughs in aro* "

(Goodness, this was long-)

//Oop- sorry 'bout that 😅

51 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

how about this one?

210091113_slushieinaslushieholdingaslushiewithslushieholdingaslushiewithslushie-howmuchtimedoyouhave-.thumb.png.4f9525c7b0822bdd74872a08df22b439.png

Slushie: "Ok now this is just ridiculious? A slushie in a slushie holding a slushie in a slushie in a slushie?"

Wildfire: "What a tounge twister"

(I have never seen such a cursed yet beautiful and wonderful image at the same time_)

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...