Stray Fawn Community

find a mate!!

On 5/28/2022 at 9:00 PM, Sparklepop said:

Okay.

"So, uh, hello there Bolt. I am not sure where to start with this date, but what kind of book genre do you like?" I curiously ask.

Bolt thinks about it for a moment "Adventure, I think."

4 hours ago, Modiano said:

Bolt thinks about it for a moment "Adventure, I think."

"Fascinating! My favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction. I have been trying to write a fantasy book series. Have you been trying to write any books?" I ask Bolt.

16 hours ago, Sparklepop said:

"Fascinating! My favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction. I have been trying to write a fantasy book series. Have you been trying to write any books?" I ask Bolt.

"Not recently, I am going through a bit of a writer's block right now. Though if I were to write a book it would likely be... Mh, didn't think the genre through." Bolt frowns and looks deep on thought 

On 5/30/2022 at 3:40 AM, Modiano said:

Luxor "Like a human i assume"

"Yes." 

" A Question just to change the topic, would you rather be a soda bottle, or a soda can.. why or why not... "  

This is hilarious... 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Yes." 

" A Question just to change the topic, would you rather be a soda bottle, or a soda can.. why or why not... "  

This is hilarious... 

Luxor: "A soda can i guess. I wouldn't be seen."

3 hours ago, Modiano said:

Luxor: "A soda can i guess. I wouldn't be seen."

" A soda CAN not be seen... good answer"  

18 hours ago, Modiano said:

"Not recently, I am going through a bit of a writer's block right now. Though if I were to write a book it would likely be... Mh, didn't think the genre through." Bolt frowns and looks deep on thought 

"That's okay, Bolt. The process takes time." I remind him, keeping my eyes on the purple-and-cream dragon. "It took a lot time for me to realize what book I should write, and it may take you a while. I can help you out, if you want, though." I tell him.