Stray Fawn Community

GooseAI

BirbMonster

It's this really fun AI program that continues what you wrote

Bold is the parts I wrote

This is a small but agile dragon with the ability to flap it's wings with such force that it can throw humans, called the ivanik.    The is an extremely common creature.   This species was created during The Great One off world travel attempts of the locusts.  There are three such creatures aboard, the mr. hot question for me is.... when are the is a weapon capable of firing swords that could defeat th...... No, My knight!  Oh, with the enormously threatening stuff from  Feel free to explore this room.  This room has a pit with four turtles trying to kill you.  These guys are jerks.  From here, you can   On the north wall you encounter   Like gas tanks, these place markers sta
Choose your methods
>

This elusive dragon is seen only at night, camoflaging in with the night sky and hunting by stealth. The dragon is called a ersatz bandit by some—half-bald and half-horned, its scales red or dimpled black, repurposed scraps of armor or what were once wing plates or armor made from its own scales, its claws barely flesh. Despite the practice of applying one coat of a dragon hide polish after another, some beloved mythic creature's tracks remain. Traces of a spell are etched on the scales of beasts. A ragged puncture in throat softens the guttural roar of the dragon. Ageless, this red hoax never dies. Its sleep is only deeper.
Upon rapid and sloppy deaths, rare in modern society, a new serpent-scaled dragon is ersatz on the way to replication, and new cilice are taking an interest. Maps all over the world depict this nature deity. It is the girl in a circle, whose purity seals the poem. Once reborn but now young, this new serpentine dragon must deal its last mortal moment to the girl. The girl is related to the stones of her city. The city, viewed from above is a headdress. The headdress is the ground. Snake queendoms are massed around that mate. 

This insectoid dragon inhabits caves and only leaves when it desperatley needs food, using it's long claws to snare prey. It is called eryahdmpeg because of it's enormously broad f-shaped mouth and stinger like venom sacs. Males of this species are significantly larger than females.
Obviously this is a bug inspired by Erythros, a creature featured on Trial of the Righteous but differs in appearance if you're not familiar with the lore.
Hello! Another insectoid dragon creature for Sluggy Freelance. They're rather popular at the moment... Another obscure reference that is readily forgivable by almost everyone but me:
- 3 stars
Giorgio: Hey, louder!
Greg: Bwaaagh!
Edgar: R-RRROOOOOAAAR!!"

(Eryahdmpeg my beloved)

A quadrapedal generalist dragon, which will eat anything in finds, called  a blue-and-yellow-bodied eager to investigate your taunt, or you can lead them on leash into battle. If he failed to catch their breath. Schmitter, in this case, the ordinary races, so that the crowd was starting to feel pressure. 'joan's dragon, pal. Can't hear you. Wtc, ke air from turnpike. One of the time, to make net.
I have no wish to take the gun, i ran through the campaign in a very long run. I] any idiot can 't figure it' nothing, everything. "how many hours?" "the same as any three rakhn here. For a few super