Stray Fawn Community

art raffle!

lizardcake

So, I will do art. There's a catch. You submit your (or a friend's) OC here. I put all of the participants' names in a wheel, and the one that gets picked gets a drawing. (please note I'm freaking bad at drawing certain things, mostly humans and things like that)

I do:

-Random drawings of the character

-Pfps (Can be animated! Mostly just things like blinking tho. If you want it to be, please tell me what you want to be animated.)

-Cover photos (please give me a background then!)

-Ref sheets

There's a limit of 5 people per raffle. When the winner gets the drawing, a new raffle starts.

FORM:

NAME:

SPECIES:

LOOKS:

FORM OF DRAWING:

ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU WANT:

OTHER INFO:

-SLOT 1-

@ItzFadeDaSnek

Name: Afterglow

IceWing/NightWing

She/they

Looks: They have a purple underbelly with lots of white snowflake-like designs covering the front of their belly. They have a long row of sharp, straight spikes protruding from their spine. They have An interesting scale pattern on their face which looks almost like a flower. During the day their eyes are indigo, but at night they reflect the stars so brilliantly that it looks like a whole galaxy. Their main scale color is a mix of purple and some blue, and their legs fade into black. The end of their tail is jet black, including the spikes. Their wing membrane looks like a galaxy.

zwxurrEJTR9LUSzzKEUE43QS3EEHclQVB9xSDaZykKN_cMSztT2ZQlRs0cINdRl7JNehAbQXgN6aEfw0942j3mkAXKeir8tTJvRpYZ0r4dLJtcOHgGIbxXelyiBiHc1NiEFcdXjFhiOoOKVBBQbVDyTzcv4uiZV8wxwXBGUphiTjj_31Zc2y1-1KjxpW-KwO2c93OfmATnGC5shrXpX0ErcDaRiD2yK_gu00BAqQeHu_9TFHLiEAzGrZfKbJs-PmB75vPgvL8vTVURrYVjkJWNc-W03s9WA85VRA

kni-CI5gq4xM_Yodcz67TnVcXTOKVgD1LX63YsMYQ34S6fUEOCdlDVmVnAtbdWNeNYU9oiMDRZcLh-lC72pgklBp-ZWqQH-dWEe1D2JV1pZC_sKhrqd1zoizUh24iq03TTw0sewTbWQ33ijGdg1_2P_tesQOMhjYTd-tzn9qFTfleIb1nQEaxqH3Te7deOTukDj_FIm2nJaSWoo0aXVtf-HT9X4IA8wFhy0CMuobq9gGJlMC4lT9ouhuUC-mNR3O-9mZFU2Pojduzg3hIWIIrHXhfuVuSGrwpO3w

FORM OF DRAWING: ref :]

ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU WANT: N/A

OTHER INFO: Maily just look at the 3rd picture/base fill for her looks. Other drawings are just kinda.. there. Also look at some of the stuff in desc.

-SLOT 2-

@Slushie the Icewing

NAME:Moonlight'Dancer

SPECIES: Dragon/Nightwing

LOOKS: (See image on the bottom) The back legs that are black look the exact same of the ones that are visible.

FORM OF DRAWING:PFP, not animated

ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU WANT:A light blue backround, and a smug face??

OTHER INFO: Is it possible to add her pet snake on her neck? Its a piebald green tree python. Its alr if not :] 

Moonslight dancer nightwing oc.png

-SLOT 3-

-SLOT 4-

@AlsoBorbMaster

NAME: Weevil

SPECIES: Derg (HiveWing)

LOOKS: 

37739D06-4AB4-466A-9E8D-1F490BF1CB14.thumb.jpeg.e024c905cc9ad7b42d747564bd5bfff7.jpeg
(her wings are light yellow)

FORM OF DRAWING: Cover photo 

ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU WANT: Background of a school (derg school of course), laughing expression with someone screa Behind her (but the screamer isn’t visible, like an “AAAAA” speech bubble

OTHER INFO: Nah

-SLOT 5-

Fade on behalf of @Blizzard Starless

ON BEHALF OF BLIZZ

NAME: Pine

SPECIES: LeafWing/Dragon

LOOKS:6sgKdyspfZF18TqGP90nIFT4Krxw7rM9te2BZXeVzncfbQRXcf-4OJ8DYt1bqBsiM7Zwv1EmfVK5q1aOa5heKJIUh0UxuAGqz2h_KK_Kft0GYdXxJ_PjTp2bVRc3uIAQLNlixF3rcTvx9Iticw

FORM OF DRAWING: just a random drawing

ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU WANT:  He has leafspeak. Could you make him have plants somewhere in the drawing?

OTHER INFO: N/A

Name: Afterglow

IceWing/NightWing

She/they

Looks: They have a purple underbelly with lots of white snowflake-like designs covering the front of their belly. They have a long row of sharp, straight spikes protruding from their spine. They have An interesting scale pattern on their face which looks almost like a flower. During the day their eyes are indigo, but at night they reflect the stars so brilliantly that it looks like a whole galaxy. Their main scale color is a mix of purple and some blue, and their legs fade into black. The end of their tail is jet black, including the spikes. Their wing membrane looks like a galaxy.

zwxurrEJTR9LUSzzKEUE43QS3EEHclQVB9xSDaZykKN_cMSztT2ZQlRs0cINdRl7JNehAbQXgN6aEfw0942j3mkAXKeir8tTJvRpYZ0r4dLJtcOHgGIbxXelyiBiHc1NiEFcdXjFhiOoOKVBBQbVDyTzcv4uiZV8wxwXBGUphiTjj_31Zc2y1-1KjxpW-KwO2c93OfmATnGC5shrXpX0ErcDaRiD2yK_gu00BAqQeHu_9TFHLiEAzGrZfKbJs-PmB75vPgvL8vTVURrYVjkJWNc-W03s9WA85VRA

kni-CI5gq4xM_Yodcz67TnVcXTOKVgD1LX63YsMYQ34S6fUEOCdlDVmVnAtbdWNeNYU9oiMDRZcLh-lC72pgklBp-ZWqQH-dWEe1D2JV1pZC_sKhrqd1zoizUh24iq03TTw0sewTbWQ33ijGdg1_2P_tesQOMhjYTd-tzn9qFTfleIb1nQEaxqH3Te7deOTukDj_FIm2nJaSWoo0aXVtf-HT9X4IA8wFhy0CMuobq9gGJlMC4lT9ouhuUC-mNR3O-9mZFU2Pojduzg3hIWIIrHXhfuVuSGrwpO3w

FORM OF DRAWING: ref :]

ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU WANT: N/A

OTHER INFO: Maily just look at the 3rd picture/base fill for her looks. Other drawings are just kinda.. there. Also look at some of the stuff in desc.

10 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

Hey, quick question. When I submit myself to be in the raffle. Do I put the form now or do I wait?

you can now! pretty much don't let others take your spot.

• Paw up 1

NAME:Moonlight'Dancer

SPECIES: Dragon/Nightwing

LOOKS: (See image on the bottom) The back legs that are black look the exact same of the ones that are visible.

FORM OF DRAWING:PFP, not animated

ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU WANT:A light blue backround, and a smug face??

OTHER INFO: Is it possible to add her pet snake on her neck? Its a piebald green tree python. Its alr if not :] 

Moonslight dancer nightwing oc.png

10 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

uh please fill the form?

oh didnt see that

Name: Eebee

Species: snek

Looks: Me, but a snek. so like red shirt thing with the white collar thing but snek clothers, and brown snek

Other things: Orange BG like my current pfp

Just now, eebee said:

oh didnt see that

Name: Eebee

Species: snek

Looks: Me, but a snek. so like red shirt thing with the white collar thing but snek clothers, and brown snek

Other things: Orange BG like my current pfp

form of drawing: pfp

NAME: Weevil

SPECIES: Derg (HiveWing)

LOOKS: 

37739D06-4AB4-466A-9E8D-1F490BF1CB14.thumb.jpeg.e024c905cc9ad7b42d747564bd5bfff7.jpeg
(her wings are light yellow)

FORM OF DRAWING: Cover photo 

ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU WANT: Background of a school (derg school of course), laughing expression with someone screa Behind her (but the screamer isn’t visible, like an “AAAAA” speech bubble

OTHER INFO: Nah

• Love 1

• lizardcake changed the title to art raffle! (1 SLOT OPEN)

Submitting for a friend! (Her name is MLC/FruitBat949)

Name: Fruit Bat Species: Night/Rain LOOKS: Purple scales with orange-ish underbelly. Her wings and frills are also yellow, her tip of her tail is webbed and all of the orange-ish parts have stars. If reference needed she can look at this picture: 

Form of Drawing: Ref Sheet

All the other things I want: She has lots of golden , she mainly has a piercing in one of her frills, ocassionaly she has two golden bands in her horns that connect in various little chains to each other, and she also has some arm bands and little rings around her arms and tail

and thats it, ty :D

• lizardcake changed the title to art raffle!
3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

Submitting for a friend! (Her name is MLC/FruitBat949)

Name: Fruit Bat Species: Night/Rain LOOKS: Purple scales with orange-ish underbelly. Her wings and frills are also yellow, her tip of her tail is webbed and all of the orange-ish parts have stars. If reference needed she can look at this picture: 

Form of Drawing: Ref Sheet

All the other things I want: She has lots of golden , she mainly has a piercing in one of her frills, ocassionaly she has two golden bands in her horns that connect in various little chains to each other, and she also has some arm bands and little rings around her arms and tail

and thats it, ty :D

Added :]