Stray Fawn Community

Survivors [WoF sim/RP]

lizardcake

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Deathseer nodded

" Alright."

"We're in the Wing Mountains. This is where we and the SkyWings live. Not very far north is the Wing Tundra, where the IceWings live. South, there's the Bridge, the only piece of land and shallow waters that connects the Wing Island with the mainland." He stopped. "What's your name?"

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

"We're in the Wing Mountains. This is where we and the SkyWings live. Not very far north is the Wing Tundra, where the IceWings live. South, there's the Bridge, the only piece of land and shallow waters that connects the Wing Island with the mainland." He stopped. "What's your name?"

" Deathseer... what about Phyrria? Why aren't we there?" 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Deathseer... what about Phyrria? Why aren't we there?" 

"Wow, that's a cool name. Mine's not as cool, it's Basalt. And what's Pyrrhia?" He looked confused.

44 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"Wow, that's a cool name. Mine's not as cool, it's Basalt. And what's Pyrrhia?" He looked confused.

"Its where I come from.. where the icewings, nightwings, rainwings... sandwings-skywings... all of them...- Basalt is a unique name though." She changed the subject 

7 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Its where I come from.. where the icewings, nightwings, rainwings... sandwings-skywings... all of them...- Basalt is a unique name though." She changed the subject 

"Nah, all my tribemates get names like Limestone or even Bauxite. Basalt is a common one, we had a couple of them in history. I'm the fourth, I think."

5 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"Nah, all my tribemates get names like Limestone or even Bauxite. Basalt is a common one, we had a couple of them in history. I'm the fourth, I think."

" I knew a sandwing named Limestone... quite a few actually... ive never heard Basalt. its fun to say, and its nice to hear. "

8 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I knew a sandwing named Limestone... quite a few actually... ive never heard Basalt. its fun to say, and its nice to hear. "

"Thanks."

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Everything..."

"So the continent is called Anytia. And uh... take this." He gave you a map. "We're here." Basalt pointed to the Wing Mountains.

44 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"So the continent is called Anytia. And uh... take this." He gave you a map. "We're here." Basalt pointed to the Wing Mountains.

Deathseer sunk the information into her head 

"What's that sandy part? Is it a desert?"

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Deathseer sunk the information into her head 

"What's that sandy part? Is it a desert?"

"Yeah, it's the Desert Claw. SandWings live there. Never met one, but I heard they can be... not quite friendly."

15 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"Yeah, it's the Desert Claw. SandWings live there. Never met one, but I heard they can be... not quite friendly."

Deathseer nodded "The ones I've met were nice... maybe just the Outclaws"(if they exist..)

6 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"Outclaws?"

"They're dragons that are criminals- its fine though... the ones I've met aren't bad-  Do you know how I got here?"

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"They're dragons that are criminals- its fine though... the ones I've met aren't bad-  Do you know how I got here?"

"Hm... I heard about a storm that brought some dragons here...."

3 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"Hm... I heard about a storm that brought some dragons here...."

" A storm? What about it?"