Stray Fawn Community

The Phyrria school for powers (WoF RP)

BirbMonstwo

A new school has been founded. A school for dragons with abilities such as animus powers, firescales, or perhaps some other strange power given to them by an animus…

Both Phyrrian and Pantalan tribes are ok.

If your power is too strong or you have multiple strong powers (like a NightWing who is an animus, can tell the future, and enchanted themselves to have another ability) I’ll tell you to tone it down a little.

Form:

Name:

Tribe:

Age (since you roleplay as a student you must be a dragonet):

Power:

Other:

Name: Candy Corn

Tribe: MudWing

Age (since you roleplay as a student you must be a dragonet): Dragonet

Power: Tribal, it is said that he has made trails of candy corn appear as his tail drags along the ground (possibly animus enchanted)

Other: Base on the candy

Moar stuff

Personality: Kind, sweet, can be a bit rude and bitter if you try to spend time with him too much. He loves fall.

Sexuality: Pan

Shipping: Yea i guess :]

He looks like dis 5KzPkntGXwpzS64pIi2KgZsUPHF8C_mR_OoziTkgN_LppgFGIHk0EeYdXuIiBQJhtOPDZxT6dP8O_DT9eBRZC9CsyvFoEH_WPFjs7PkaGF3ipAdM8-yVEW2-ldtQeSb2-16WpCPhW6F3ruRpKA

• Paw up 1

14 hours ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

A new school has been founded. A school for dragons with abilities such as animus powers, firescales, or perhaps some other strange power given to them by an animus…

Both Phyrrian and Pantalan tribes are ok.

If your power is too strong or you have multiple strong powers (like a NightWing who is an animus, can tell the future, and enchanted themselves to have another ability) I’ll tell you to tone it down a little.

Form:

Name: Bolt 

Tribe: Sky-Rain 

Age (since you roleplay as a student you must be a dragonet) 5 years 

Power: Extremely fast. It's hard for him to go with normal dragon speed though. Also bumps into things a lot.

Other: n/a

Name: Deathseer Untitled16_20220429150130.png.eb6a3212871ae017045160f9ff7e01fb.png

Tribe: Nightwing 

Power: strong foresight of another dragons death

Other: She's nervous all the time... ALL the time.  She's usually quiet unless something needs to be said. She likes caverns and black crystals.  She has a bouch holding onyxes and black crystals. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Name: Deathseer Untitled16_20220429150130.png.eb6a3212871ae017045160f9ff7e01fb.png

Tribe: Nightwing 

Power: strong foresight of another dragons death

Other: She's nervous all the time... ALL the time.  She's usually quiet unless something needs to be said. She likes caverns and black crystals.  She has a bouch holding onyxes and black crystals. 

Fade, I just realized that we had the same answer, but I'm sure it doesn't matter. 

I just figured it out. Lol

Just now, AlsoBorbMaster said:

@Lizardcake

It was your first day of school at the Phyrrian school for powers. Since you were 5 years old, you were in the oldest group, with the dragonets aged 5-6.

How do you feel?

Bolt was very excited by the thought of meeting new friends, but not the idea of sitting in one place.

Just now, Lizardcake said:

Bolt was very excited by the thought of meeting new friends, but not the idea of sitting in one place.

You landed near the school. Teachers were herding in the dragonets, making sure they were properly sorted by age. A few days before, all these dragonets proved they had powers. 

6 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

You landed near the school. Teachers were herding in the dragonets, making sure they were properly sorted by age. A few days before, all these dragonets proved they had powers. 

He looked at the other dragonets, trying to figure out what their powers are.

Just now, Lizardcake said:

He looked at the other dragonets, trying to figure out what their powers are.

You noticed a MudWing who looked normal, perhaps an animus or a blood egg. A SkyWing seemed to glow- certainly a firescales; the other dragonets were avoiding him. What caught your eye was a SandWing. Her eyes were glowing bright red, and there was… four of them?

2 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

You noticed a MudWing who looked normal, perhaps an animus or a blood egg. A SkyWing seemed to glow- certainly a firescales; the other dragonets were avoiding him. What caught your eye was a SandWing. Her eyes were glowing bright red, and there was… four of them?

He decided to join the others.

On 6/4/2022 at 12:12 AM, AlsoBorbMaster said:

?

Sorry, I was gone for a bit 

Deathseer is 13 in dragon years... I think that counts as a dragonet since they aren't aren't adult.  

If not, then 10

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sorry, I was gone for a bit 

Deathseer is 13 in dragon years... I think that counts as a dragonet since they aren't aren't adult.  

If not, then 10

If not 10 then..I dunno- 7 or 6