Stray Fawn Community

You have a castle.

CanDLinkZz

You have an entire castle all to yourself, complete with secret passages and hidden rooms. What do you fill your rooms with? Give me all the details. All of them. Draw them if you must. 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Rats and bookshelves. And cheesecake. A whole room for art. A large square hammock hanging from the ceiling. An indoor tree

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

I will probably have rooms with books to read, a videogame room, a room for drawing. Maybe have my bedroom in a room that has large windows and a nice view. Also have rooms for my dogs, also a room to dump all my drawings and architecture models. I would like a cat and maybe he’ll live in a hidden room so my parents don’t find it lol.

• Like 3

Plushies. A whole room of plushies. A bed with a super soft mattress, and also loads of plushies on it. Some nice posters on the walls. A large desk with plenty of room for my computer and crochet supplies. Thrones for my favourite plushies. A shelf where I can show off all the crafts I'm proud of. A hypoallergenic cat. A huge bookshelf for all the books that I probably won't read. Maybe more things that I can't think of right now. Oh, and did I mention plushies?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

Plushies. A whole room of plushies. A bed with a super soft mattress, and also loads of plushies on it. Some nice posters on the walls. A large desk with plenty of room for my computer and crochet supplies. Thrones for my favourite plushies. A shelf where I can show off all the crafts I'm proud of. A hypoallergenic cat. A huge bookshelf for all the books that I probably won't read. Maybe more things that I can't think of right now. Oh, and did I mention plushies?

Plushies.

wanna see my collection of cat plushies

• Like 1