Stray Fawn Community

Draw Your Path

Cloude

I am,, very unreliable with playthroughs, BUT !!

I'm getting a lot healthier and trying to get on schedules for things, so hopefully I can start posting daily again :)

This is a playthrough where I plan to feature any and all art made, and will give out info to those who want to do art for upcoming chapters. >:)

This is simply to help get people's recognitions up!! And because I think promoting art is fun.

When asking to do art for this, or submitting art, please do it in DMs! (Direct Messages), so it doesn't get lost! And, that way, if you link your socials I can share them below the art piece as well!!

I will also be trying to make art for this series, since art is fun :)

This will also be a playthrough where you can openly ask for changes or things to happen! I'm hoping to listen to any and all feedback, as well as throw in any twists people have in mind.

For this, you're also allowed to DM me! In case you don't want your idea to be public until release ;)

So!! With that all said, I am hoping niche will work on my current computer. (My good one has to wait for a new motherboard.)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

First things first, would anybody like to see returning characters, or would y'all rather have new characters?

Returning, they’ll already have backstories and characterization established

4 minutes ago, Iono said:

Returning, they’ll already have backstories and characterization established

Or you can take the bg characters without personalities and give them ones

Whichever way that is the most fun for you!

While new lore is fun, older established ones are also cool! Just give us a review of the lore if it's already established. 😂

Good luck! We'll be watching you 👀