Stray Fawn Community

Last 48 HOURS to get Niche merch! ​⏰​

inmiu

Hey pack,

First of all a HUGE thank you to everyone who supported our very first Niche merchandise Kickstarter by pledging, spreading the word or simply being excited with us and cheering us on! We wouldn't have been able to get funded and reach ALL stretch goals if it wasn't for this amazing community ❤️

That said, we're in the last 48 HOURS of the Kickstarter campaign, so that means it's your last chance to grab an Adam plushie, a Bearyena pin, stickers, a standee or some of the custom, handmade goodies!

image.png.487b86c2a3d6e3dd0f67f25559dbf0a9.png

We sadly can't guarantee if any of these items will be available after the campaign, as well, since we don't know if we'll be able to distribute them via a shop or anything something like that 🙏

Here's the link to the Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/strayfawnstudio/adam-plushies

Thanks again from the whole Stray Fawn Team 🥰

image.png.90aa5235ac17e6faf7260927d1fd5b1c.png

• Like 1

unfortunately I can't back :( fingers crossed I win one of the giveaways, i entered on instagram and twitter! 

also PLEASE tell me you're going to make those adam emojis into real forum emojis like the onbu ones are