Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Lives- A wof sim (CLOSED TO NEW JOINS)


BirbMaster2
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Your character is a female NightWing. Her name is Prophecybreaker. She has pitch black scales and a light blue underbelly, with green eyes, raisin black wings and blue spikes She is tall and average weight.

Proceed?

Yes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 6/13/2022 at 1:38 AM, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Yes.

Crack! 
You hatched from your egg!

Prophecybreaker.png.d71474bc2a822d04c09ab9d8caa5cb69.png

Age: under 1 year

Your family is…

Wishgranter, your father

Narrowsight, your mother

You have an older sister named Silentshadow. She is 2 years old.

 

Happiness: 62%
Health: 89%
Looks: 83%
Intelligence: 70%

 

>Activities

>Family

>AGE UP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Spooky Birb said:

Crack! 
You hatched from your egg!

Prophecybreaker.png.d71474bc2a822d04c09ab9d8caa5cb69.png

Age: under 1 year

Your family is…

Wishgranter, your father

Narrowsight, your mother

You have an older sister named Silentshadow. She is 2 years old.

 

Happiness: 62%
Health: 89%
Looks: 83%
Intelligence: 70%

 

>Activities

>Family

>AGE UP

added cool and epic icon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, spookycake said:

do you mind if i. steal this idea 

I hope this doesn't sound mean but I'm scared that if you use the idea everyone will go to yours and mine will just die entireley

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Spooky Birb said:

I hope this doesn't sound mean but I'm scared that if you use the idea everyone will go to yours and mine will just die entireley

ok, i respect your opiniom 👍 /gen 

wheres the last post for my character so we can continue-

Edited by spookycake
tone indicator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, BirbMaster2 said:

Copper doesn’t want to be your friend.

They said you haven’t interacted enough.

 

5 minutes ago, spookycake said:

ok, i respect your opiniom 👍 /gen 

wheres the last post for my character so we can continue-

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, spookycake said:

explore 

You don't find anything intresting. But at least you got some excersise! +5 health.

Vireo.png.0851c4865e6ee947675605a5ce2af788.png

Age: 2 years

Happiness: 83%
Health: 100%
Looks: 68%
Intelligence: 69%

 

>AGE UP

>Activities

>Family

>School

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Spooky Birb said:

You don't find anything intresting. But at least you got some excersise! +5 health.

Vireo.png.0851c4865e6ee947675605a5ce2af788.png

Age: 2 years

Happiness: 83%
Health: 100%
Looks: 68%
Intelligence: 69%

 

>AGE UP

>Activities

>Family

>School

activities, play 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(I'm making a perchance generator for different events to make things simpler for me, and so things are actually determined by random values and not by me thinking "ok so what will happen... well I did that bad thing last time and I can't be mean I should do the good outcome but the bad one is supposed to be more likeley, yaaaaaarrrrrgh")

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spookycake said:

age up 

 

Vireo.png.84b43bf4471e5dba8d5cae034fc98f6c.png

Age: 3 years

Happiness: 83%
Health: 99%
Looks: 69%
Intelligence: 70%

 

>AGE UP

>Activities

>Relationships

>School

(congrats, you lived long enough to unlock accesorries)

>Customise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Spooky Birb said:

 

Vireo.png.84b43bf4471e5dba8d5cae034fc98f6c.png

Age: 3 years

Happiness: 83%
Health: 99%
Looks: 69%
Intelligence: 70%

 

>AGE UP

>Activities

>Relationships

>School

(congrats, you lived long enough to unlock accesorries)

>Customise

school 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BirbMaster2 changed the title to Lives- A wof sim (CLOSED TO NEW JOINS)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...