Stray Fawn Community

a very weird and insane playthrough

lizardcake

based on LGIO's sorta cinematic universe(?)

going to give myself infinite food just because

so we got a normal story mode. BUT. we got these names added:

-Johnny Hotbody (must be the strongest of the tribe. if he is not, use console)

-LUNCH TIME MMMMMMMM (his only role is to collect food, which is kinda useless because we have infinite)

-C. H. K. N. Tenders (sits in an inspirating place and writes books, and that ONLY)

-Jane Miller (just to have several females named Jane to have confusion, added two times)

-Grace (if a female named Grace is born, she must leave the island and go to a new one alone)

let's see how this goes

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

On 6/12/2022 at 12:20 AM, Lizardcake said:

Uhhhhh...

i found a bug.

there is grace, rogue male left, lunch time right. I clicked the mate button on lunch time but IT STILL MATED WITH THE ROGUE MALE.

Maybe it's due to lower fertility in your tribe? (In comparison, rogue males have maximum fertility and due to the higher chance of mating success, was able to mate with your Grace before Lunch Time.)

On 6/12/2022 at 9:20 AM, Lizardcake said:

Uhhhhh...

i found a bug.

there is grace, rogue male left, lunch time right. I clicked the mate button on lunch time but IT STILL MATED WITH THE ROGUE MALE.

The breeding with Lunch time failed so the rouge male attempted to breed afterwards 

6 hours ago, Robb Plat said:

Maybe it's due to lower fertility in your tribe? (In comparison, rogue males have maximum fertility and due to the higher chance of mating success, was able to mate with your Grace before Lunch Time.)

6 hours ago, Robb Plat said:

yeah, it's probably that.