Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Superpowers and side effects


BirbMonstwo

Recommended Posts

Someone says a superpower, someone quotes them with a side effect and adds a new superpower, so on

Side effects must somehow link to the power 

E.g:

”I have super speed,”

”You can’t stop moving”

 

I’ll start:

I have super strength

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

But nobody believes it is and you can’t prove it’s true

 

I can control ice (haha Elsa)

Anyone over the age of 5 cringes at you

 

I can create anything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

But not in normal temperatures 

 

I have bulletproof skin 

but its not knife proof

i can turn into a goose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

But only once in your life since you can’t go back

 

I have laser eyes

but whenever you get overwhelmed, you vaporize the closest thing in sight with them.

I can shapeshift

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

but whenever you get overwhelmed, you vaporize the closest thing in sight with them.

I can shapeshift

Every time you change form, you lose your memories and kinda reset, all you can remember is your shapeshifting powers and that you once had an original form, but you can’t remember who you’re supposed to be leaving you in endless loops of searching. 

 

I can force people to fall asleep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Every time you change form, you lose your memories and kinda reset, all you can remember is your shapeshifting powers and that you once had an original form, but you can’t remember who you’re supposed to be leaving you in endless loops of searching. 

 

I can force people to fall asleep

but they can't wake up unless you make them. They also have nightmares while they are asleep.

I can control the weather

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

but they can't wake up unless you make them. They also have nightmares while they are asleep.

I can control the weather

but when you make it rain its pee

i can turn people gay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

but every person you turn gay a drag queen disappears

 

I can turn into a dragon

but one a few inches long and wingless

i can get any game i want for free

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...