Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Superpowers and side effects


 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, eebee said:

But every time you use them you become an ice cube temporarily

 

i know everything 

but you can't share any of it

i can eat as much as i want

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

You gain 25 pounds per bite. 

 

I have an unlimited amount of wifi for free... everywhere I go. 

but the conspiracy theorists were right about the wifi and it radiates your body and gives you cancer and depression

i can drink water really fast 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cookie said:

but the conspiracy theorists were right about the wifi and it radiates your body and gives you cancer and depression

i can drink water really fast 

but you choke

i can summon grilled cheese

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, eebee said:

but you choke

i can summon grilled cheese

But its always burnt.

I can make people lose their memory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tornado said:

But its always burnt.

I can make people lose their memory.

but they remember when they leave the area theyre in

i can manipulate emotions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, eebee said:

but they remember when they leave the area theyre in

i can manipulate emotions

But you can never manipulate youres.

I can summon mythical animals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tornado said:

But you can never manipulate youres.

I can summon mythical animals.

But the animals are wild and there’s no guarantee that they’ll be loyal to you.

I can speak to animals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

But the animals are wild and there’s no guarantee that they’ll be loyal to you.

I can speak to animals

But they curse you out.

I can fly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tornado said:

But they curse you out.

I can fly.

but if you go up you can never come down. (If you fly higher you have to stay at that height forever).

I can phase through objects

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

but if you go up you can never come down. (If you fly higher you have to stay at that height forever).

I can phase through objects

But there is a 10% chance you get stuck in one.

I can eat anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tornado said:

But there is a 10% chance you get stuck in one.

I can eat anything.

but you still gain weight.
 

i can turn invisible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

everytime you do,you go blind



I can breathe

But you can't under stress.

I can survive without water.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

But you can't under stress.

I can survive without water.

but instead of water you have to drink coca cola to survive

i'm a genius

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

but instead of water you have to drink coca cola to survive

i'm a genius

But you have mental problems.

I'm the most attractive person on Earth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

no one truely loves you. 

 

i can teleport 

You lose a body part every time you do.

I am imm.ortal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

you slowly go insane... 

I can turn into any animal i want.

But the animals die quickly.

I can eat as much sugar as I want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

you gain massive sugar rushes causing you to explode at the age of 305


I can die whilst living

You cannot come back to life.

I never run out of stamina.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

you cant run or walk very fast

I can bring back the dead

They always attack you.

I have an in flammable body.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Violet Breath said:

They always attack you.

I have an in flammable body.

But water burns you instead

 

I can breathe in space

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...