Stray Fawn Community

Lies? [WoF AU RP/sim] (3/3 PLAYERS)

Lizardcake

WARNING: THIS MAY INCLUDE TOPICS SUCH AS BLOOD, DEATH, AND OTHER SIMILAR THINGS. DO NOT READ PAST IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE.

-intro-

(about 7 years ago)

They were hiding under a cliff. A mudwing and icewing. "What do we do now?" The icewing was crying.

"Hide." The mudwing was just as scared.

"But... The eggs! We-we can't..."

"They probably will be destroyed anyways. They're safer in the snow."

The icewing sobbed and curled up into a ball, when a roar "KILL THEM ALL!" was heard outside.

There was no hope for escape. Soon it was a deadly fight, no place was safe during the war.

Yet, the eggs survived. They were collected by four dragons and hatched in a cave. The dragonets were said that they were with them from the beginning.

Or was it all... lies?

-info-

Sorry for the confusing intro. Here's all what you need to know:

-This happens about two hundred years after current canon. Point is, all dragons from the canon are dead.

-There is a war going on, called the War of Ice and Sand. Basically the icewings and sandwings are fighting for pretty much so long that no one remembers what it was anymore.

-The mudwings have hidden from the war, they now live underground.

-The nightwings and rainwings are one tribe now, called the Foliagewings. (they can have any features of a nighwing and rainwing, but mostly are black or a really dark color, and can change colors but mostly to camouflage.)

-The sandwings are allied with the skywings, and icewings with the seawings. Foliagewings and mudwings don't engage in the war.

-(edit bc forgot) You are one of the eggs mentioned in the intro.

-in case you have any questions, feel free to ask!

-form-

Name:

Pronouns:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Other:

-players-

@BirbMaster

Name: Fennec

Pronouns: She/he/ze

Tribe: FoliageWing-SandWing hybrid (I hope that's ok)

Appearance: Very small, more on the sandwing side, with a pattern of colour-chaing circles down his side, but the rest of her scales are beige and brown with some black accents, no tail barb

Other: Anxious bean

@Hover -Green-

Name: Crimson

Pronouns: She/They/He (Bigender)

Tribe: Mudwing

Appearance: A large mudwing who is mainly shades of dark brown, but has a few red patterns (I'll make ref later)

Other: I'll add stuff later

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

Name: Mouse

Pronouns: She/They

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance:(I'll make an image when I can) Pale grey/brown scales with darker darker specks, a dusty/cream colored Underbelly, Yellow eyes, and Brown/yellow wings.Untitled180_20220616110212.png.9d93a689abeb0ec1bd722067cb5a35d2.png 

Other: They're very nervous...like- ALL the time. She'll try her best to talk anyone out of doing something bad, she usually hides in a corner. They taught herself how to hang upside down from almost anything, just like a bat.

10 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Join the join

What’s the FoliageWing name system?

any name of nightwing or rainwing, but mostly nocturnal animals

7 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

Name: Fennec

Pronouns: She/he/ze

Tribe: FoliageWing-SandWing hybrid (I hope that's ok)

Appearance: Very small, more on the sandwing side, with a pattern of colour-chaing circles down his side, but the rest of her scales are beige and brown with some black accents, no tail barb

Other: Gets bored a lot, quite anxious but still fun-loving

• Paw up 1

• Lizardcake changed the title to Lies? [WoF AU RP/sim] (1/3 players)
  • Lizardcake changed the title to Lies? [WoF AU RP/sim] (2/3 players)

(whoa! school chromebook!)

Name: Crimson

Pronouns: She/They/He (Bigender)

Tribe: Mudwing

Appearance: A large mudwing who is mainly shades of dark brown, but has a few red patterns (I'll make ref later)

Other: I'll add stuff later

• Paw up 1

49 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( ill join 

Appearance:(I'll make an image when I can) Pale grey/brown scales with darker darker specks, a dusty/cream colored Underbelly, Yellow eyes, and Brown/yellow wings.Untitled180_20220616110212.png.9d93a689abeb0ec1bd722067cb5a35d2.png 

Other: They're very nervous...like- ALL the time. She'll try her best to talk anyone out of doing something bad, she usually hides in a corner. They taught herself how to hang upside down from almost anything, just like a bat. 

Edited by xXxTheLivingDeadxXx
  • Paw up 1

• Lizardcake changed the title to Lies? [WoF AU RP/sim] (3/3 PLAYERS)
21 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( The picture is added :]

3 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

@BirbMaster

@Hover -Green-

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

You were in the cave, with Starfish, one of the dragons that raised you, sitting on a rock and reading a scroll, while watching over you.

Mouse was in a corner as usual, huddled in the embrace of her own wings. They looked at Fennic  " You're bored? I'm not bored...how's it boring?" 

47 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Fennec rolled onto the ground. "Uuuugh, I'm so BORED!"

44 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Mouse was in a corner as usual, huddled in the embrace of her own wings. They looked at Fennic  " You're bored? I'm not bored...how's it boring?" 

Starfish gave you a "shut up" look and went back to reading.

4 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

48 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Mouse was in a corner as usual, huddled in the embrace of her own wings. They looked at Fennec  " You're bored? I'm not bored...how's it boring?" 

Fennec whispered to Mouse. "There's nothing to do! I feel so cooped up here!" 

31 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

26 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Fennec whispered to Mouse. "There's nothing to do! I feel so cooped up here!" 

Mouse slightly nodded in agreement, not saying anything in fear of being yelled at.

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

@BirbMaster

@Hover -Green-

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

You were in the cave, with Starfish, one of the dragons that raised you, sitting on a rock and reading a scroll, while watching over you.

Crimson was zoned out, fidgeting with his claws and the rocks on the ground. They were just... thinking... 

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

Crimson was zoned out, fidgeting with his claws and the rocks on the ground. They were just... thinking... 

A small bug came near you.

23 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

A small bug came near you.

(* boys will be bugs starts playing *)

They let it crawl onto their claw, looking at it and trying to figure out what bug it was. 

6 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

They let it crawl onto their claw, looking at it and trying to figure out what bug it was. 

It looked... actually kind of cute?

35 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

Mouse's eyes widened. " that bug could be highly venomous!!! What if it bites you!?" Mouse's panick was at its peak... 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Mouse's eyes widened. " that bug could be highly venomous!!! What if it bites you!?" Mouse's panick was at its peak... 

"It's fineeee, look at how cute it is!" He walked over, careful not to move too suddenly.