Stray Fawn Community

The New Clans (Warrior cat sim)(2/6 slots taken)

BirbMonstwo

Long ago, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan were the clans of the forest. They have changed so much since then.

ThunderClan has become TreeClan. They can now climb trees even better than ThunderClan did.

ShadowClan has become VoidClan. Their home is being destroyed by twolegs. Maybe they’ll have to leave.

RiverClan has become LakeClan. They remain mostly the same, but have been struggling lately…

WindClan turned into DryClan. The moor is much more overgrown and they’ve become more stealthy instead of speed-focused. There is very little water in their territory.

Form: 

Name:

Clan:

Appearence:

Personality:

Sexuality (optional, only provide if you want shipping with an npc)

Other (optional):

You will start as an apprentice.

Players:

Name: Lantern'paw (played by @Quaitail )

Clan: Treeclan

Appearence: A, Dilute tortoiseshell, with curled ears and a plumed tail.

Personality: Quiet, and delicate to hang around with, although can be a bit...weird at some points.

Sexuality (optional, only provide if you want shipping with an npc)

Other (optional): has jay feathers on the right of her ear.

dilute-tortoiseshell-cat-with-wild-face-and-broken-ears-500x249.jpg

Name: Eagle'paw (played by @__________________________)

Clan: VoidClan

Appearence: 

1072414782_WarriorcatADOPTS3BASEBYHOMEGROWN.png.e7b9ea16cbb85a79c892fd69e8be16f7-1.png.3ca9fd0ea96320c64b34d6e214e5f834.png

Personality: Introvert, hostile, mean

Sexuality (optional, only provide if you want shipping with an npc) : Bi

Other (optional): 

Name: Lantern'paw

Personality: Quiet, and delicate to hang around with, although can be a bit...weird at some points.

Other (optional): has jay feathers on the right of her ear.

• Paw up 1

• BirbMonstwo changed the title to The New Clans (Warrior cat sim)(1/6 slots taken)
10 minutes ago, Quaitail said:

Name: Lantern'paw

Other (optional): has jay feathers on the right of her ear.

It was a rather calm newleaf day. You’d just woken up, and it had rained recently, for it was wet outside, but nobody else was awake. The other apprentices, Squirrelpaw, Branchpaw, and your sister Nightpaw, were still fast asleep around you.

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Ooo can I have a spot saved? I need to learn more about warrior cats but this seems interesting. (Anyone willing to educate me?)

I can, but I've only read some of the books. I would need help teaching you.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

It was a rather calm newleaf day. You’d just woken up, and it had rained recently, for it was wet outside, but nobody else was awake. The other apprentices, Squirrelpaw, Branchpaw, and your sister Nightpaw, were still fast asleep around you.

She, streched her paws out and walked to Night'paw, " wake up, we have to do our duties today" her tone, was calm but she was still on the sleepy side. " I'll see you outside" Lantern yawned, and regained her energy. " time, to see what mentor has in stock for me"  @AlsoBorbMaster

1 minute ago, Quaitail said:

She, streched her paws out and walked to Night'paw, " wake up, we have to do our duties today" her tone, was calm but she was still on the sleepy side. " I'll see you outside" Lantern yawned, and regained her energy. " time, to see what mentor has in stock for me"  @AlsoBorbMaster

(Please don’t tag me, simply quote me. Your mentor is Snakegaze)

Nightpaw opened one eye a crack and murmured, “It’s too early…” and closed it again.

17 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

(Please don’t tag me, simply quote me. Your mentor is Snakegaze)

Nightpaw opened one eye a crack and murmured, “It’s too early…” and closed it again.

She, pondered over to Snakegaze. " What are we going to do today?"  Lantern was ready, to train. Even though it was early in the morning. But that didn't stop her.

43 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Ooo can I have a spot saved? I need to learn more about warrior cats but this seems interesting. (Anyone willing to educate me?)

42 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

I can, but I've only read some of the books. I would need help teaching you.

I can try my best to help! Im not a very good teacher tho, so you'd have to work with me on that part 😅

• BirbMonstwo changed the title to The New Clans (Warrior cat sim)(2/6 slots taken)
13 hours ago, Quaitail said:

She, pondered over to Snakegaze. " What are we going to do today?"  Lantern was ready, to train. Even though it was early in the morning. But that didn't stop her.

Snakegaze had just woken up. He was a bracken-coloured cat, with piercing green eyes, hence his name. The deputy, Cloudfall, had awoken too, and she was talking to your mentor.

10 hours ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Snakegaze had just woken up. He was a bracken-coloured cat, with piercing green eyes, hence his name. The deputy, Cloudfall, had awoken too, and she was talking to your mentor.

She, waited for The deputy to leave so she could talk to her mentor. (Nightpaw still isn't here..) She thought. " hmm..."  Her, tail tumped the ground impatiently.

• 3 weeks later...