Stray Fawn Community

Vesper homepage real??????

F00lz the person

Btw I'm fine now, cuts have healed- never removing dinomask again from now on. But anyway, y'all remember those RPs and sims of stuff- I was thinking of doing one or something. Idk. But I started my own smp lol- still don't have a pc or anything so yeah might just put the smp on hold for awhile. I just bought some fur and foam for the dinomask, I will try to keep who ever views my homepage up with everything I do to the dinomask. 

In the mean time, have a gay frog for pride month (I drew him) 7B5F4572-AC11-4651-BA39-C455A5B608A1.thumb.jpeg.917da79ccf394d8aceec8bc25b442ee9.jpeg

• Love 2

Hey everyone,,,, my mom found out I'm a furry and now she's deleting my phone data soon. This is goodbye I guess, I won't be able to make a new account because she's going to monitor me a lot. 

Goodbye, I will miss everyone

• Sad 3

still alive, btw im starting to draw with my computer, im satisfied with what i did ( i drew my pfp on my computer)

oh and i think im an otherkin or a therian.... but who cares, im a bit happier than i was yesterday. still super mad at my mom for getting rid of most of my friends that ive ever made, but ill be fine i think. she still hasnt deleted my phone data so i could use it tonight and untill she deletes the data.

oh and i sorta forcibly quit artfight because of my mom 

Edited by vesper staticself
i forgor something
  • Like 2

On 7/11/2022 at 10:25 PM, vesper staticself said:

dvbfdkjen bgvdhkmnfojilkmd

why do I always end up having an obsession with fnaf, and just as I get over the obsession it comes back

it always comes back

just like William

• Love 1

tw// mentions of selfharm

alright so i've downloaded the 'I am sober' app.... so far i've gone 11 or so minutes without sh, and i already wanna bite or cut or even strangle myself...... i hate my depression.

sorry for sorta venting on here, i try to appear as happy as possible but i just couldn't handle it.