Stray Fawn Community

Drawing nichelings except I can't see properly [Closed]

Lilytuft

So I just got back from the eye doctor and had some eye drops and everything is blurry for a while. I can barely read

Give me your nichelings/characters and I will draw them horribly

41 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

I'm on vacation so i don't have any

Try to draw slarm?

Ok so I may have waited too long because my vision's kind of getting better but here goes

To compensate for my increased sight I used a small pencil and didn't zoom in while doing the lineart

image.thumb.png.06ab0918d726fc8524d1d8fe0c7e764f.pngimage.thumb.png.f5e2555a53dd4baa6291fbc49504badc.png

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Living in a bucket said:

Ok so I may have waited too long because my vision's kind of getting better but here goes

To compensate for my increased sight I used a small pencil and didn't zoom in while doing the lineart

image.thumb.png.06ab0918d726fc8524d1d8fe0c7e764f.pngimage.thumb.png.f5e2555a53dd4baa6291fbc49504badc.png

That's still good...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Living in a bucket said:

Still cute and derpy 

• Like 1

• Lilytuft changed the title to Drawing nichelings except I can't see properly [Closed]