Stray Fawn Community

WishLeopards' Art Topic ♥

WishLeopard

I haven't been on my account here in almost two years, but now that I'm getting back into Niche I figured I'd log back on. I'm going to be trying to start doing some digital art again after a super long break from it. I've definitely gotten a bit rusty these past months!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1352497468_HalfHeart.thumb.png.1b76f0da97fed2178c1ec98225c1daf2.png

Here's an original character of mine from the book series Warrior Cats! I was trying to experiment with sharper angles here, seeing as my usual style is very soft and understated. Let me know what you think! Constructive criticism is always welcome!

• Love 6

1778015159_Niche2.thumb.png.33db77ed6ca837935f24215298dcc681.png

I was bored so I set aside an hour and a half to work on this! This is a very beloved Nicheling of mine named Confetti, I so wish I still had her save still, but it somehow got deleted. I ended up with her during an RNG playthrough that included the blind genes setting! In my opinion, she's pretty lucky, both of her parents at the time had pretty awful genes. She's mostly the product of serious mutation menu luck!

• Love 7

20 hours ago, saltingcookie said:

YUMMY ART MMMMM are you the person who drew my little guy with the scorpion tail ages ago i think his name was nutanu :000

Oh yes! I remember taking the time to draw him, if I'm remembering correctly he was hunting a bunny in the picture! I deleted my old art topic because I wanted to include some unrelated stuff here, so hopefully, you have it saved somewhere! 

• Eek! 1

1738065943_Niche3.thumb.png.a982b98adc93417e9da6de2d9c29a14f.png

I was just playing my mountain conquest save when I got the idea to draw this scene! 

In mountain tribes teenage Nichelings often take on the liberty of teaching the youngest members how to defend themselves against predators. In this case, Tenir is being horrifically up showed by this pint-sized warrior!

• Love 6

1831309017_Niche6.thumb.png.706180b7649174dda3ba72c64f617aa0.png

I uncovered a prehistoric Nicheling from one of the mountain's glaciers! Upon discovering her I realized she was the exact same size as my teenage Nicheling despite the fact that she was only a child. I decided to draw it because I thought it was pretty funny, and I just love her big paws! 

• Love 6

1316529632_Niche7.thumb.png.34e756694c91b92d298b701a70a45726.png

Earlier today I was thinking about the time in 2019 when I joined a Niche inspired roleplay, so I decided to draw my first ever character! This is Scotia and she will forever be my all-time favorite Nicheling! Now that I think about it, she was rather annoying. When I roleplayed as her I often found myself trespassing on other tribes' territories and acting generally snarky. Even though she had zero strength, she found herself challenging Nichelings that were so much stronger than her! Although, that may have been a product of me having no roleplay experience and being thirteen years old at the time. If I were to roleplay as her now, I think she would definitely be different in quite a few ways, and definitely much smarter. 

• Love 6

1593986056_Niche8.thumb.png.7b0163b9cd383a8f2d1bc5a0fea086e8.png

I know the spit snout is considered a bad or unwanted gene in Niche, but I can't help but love the appearance! It's just so cute and generally endearing, I love the little teeth that stick out from their mouth and the uneven bug-eyed look! 

• Love 6

120569049_Niche9.thumb.png.048cf7483145653d033f8aba120367a8.png

Here's some art of Sandy and Nulur from my Stifling Paws playthrough! I thought the concept of them being childhood best friends turned into mates was absolutely adorable, so I decided to draw them swooning over each other. It's just so cute!

If you're interested in the playthrough I mentioned, you can access it here!

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

the art style i

Its just so mmmmmmmmm 

Awe, thank you! I'm actually surprised how well I'm drawing all of a sudden, I feel like just a few months ago I was so much rustier. I think when inspiration strikes you just got to go for it, it just really makes things look a ton better! 🥰

1002278403_Niche10.thumb.png.306dce5eba50d976b3d9339895e4ed7a.png

Here's some art of Sienna from my Stifling Paws playthrough. Honestly, she is such an interesting Nicheling to me. The way her life has gone so far has been so good for me to write out. Although the way she abandoned her child makes me pretty sad.

If you're interested in the playthrough I mentioned, you can access it here!

• Love 3