Stray Fawn Community

I'll Draw Your Nichelings! ♥ (OPEN)

WishLeopard

I've had a lot of inspiration lately, so what better way to express that than to draw for other people! It's honestly one of my favorite things to do. If you want your Nicheling drawn by me, just reply to this post with a picture of them, if you so choose, you can also add a short description so I can draw them more accurately! Feel free to specify if you want a headshot, bust, half body, or full body.

If you want to see what my art looks like, you can head over to my art topic with my link here!

4 hours ago, WishLeopard said:

I've had a lot of inspiration lately, so what better way to express that than to draw for other people! It's honestly one of my favorite things to do. If you want your Nicheling drawn by me, just reply to this post with a picture of them, if you so choose, you can also add a short description so I can draw them more accurately! Feel free to specify if you want a headshot, bust, half body, or full body.

If you want to see what my art looks like, you can head over to my art topic with my link here!

flicker or gooseberry, perhaps? 

20220707190657_1.jpg

20220707190716_1.jpg

• Eek! 1

22 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

1525143743_Niche11.thumb.png.a74f8ae68d34720199a8f96c8b4b2827.png

@Iono I finished up with Gooseberry, so here he is! I had a ton of fun drawing him, and I especially love his pink fur! 

Thank you! I love the hatching on his nose/eyes.

• WishLeopard changed the title to I'll Draw Your Nichelings! ♥ (OPEN)

your art style is absolutely adorable and amazing and I absolutely MUST see at least one of my beans in it

Pick whoever! A bit of information, Risi is friendly protective bean, and Vankir is anxiety incarnate bean

Risi.thumb.PNG.9c5f5a6a3aacde0c5c466e5031422fd6.PNG

Vankir.thumb.PNG.204c1ea52592fc2b201ee5af8dab5b81.PNG

1 hour ago, TundraKitsune said:

your art style is absolutely adorable and amazing and I absolutely MUST see at least one of my beans in it

Pick whoever! A bit of information, Risi is friendly protective bean, and Vankir is anxiety incarnate bean

Sure thing, they're both so cute! Thank you for replying to my post. You'll find out which one I decided to draw once I finish! 😊

13 hours ago, WishLeopard said:

155214572_Niche13.thumb.png.230e615ba2019c8ffbce51a6bd2efd45.png

@CATFISHPARTY Here's Muddy! Ey are absolutely adorable and I had such a fun time creating eir accessories such as the scarf and flower earpiece! I hope you like em! 😊

OH MY GOD EY LOOK SO AWESOME!! TYSM !!

your art is amazing, keep it up!

43 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

704001653_Niche14.thumb.png.3e28796029f5cefa028e5af90c97ea02.png

@pepper_ Here's Raana! Let me tell you, she is the CUTEST. I had so much fun drawing her flower accessories and the speckles on her bright yellow fur! She's definitely one of my favorites so far. 🥰

OH MY AAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DRAWING HER, I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

1044212000_Niche15.thumb.png.178f6ecdb6fa95b8aabc98d4def34031.png

@TundraKitsune Here's Risi, and let me just say; that I had so much fun drawing her! I've always had a soft spot for the toxic body, I just love how stocky it makes them look. I love her, and I hope you do too! 💗

aaaaaaaaaaa I love her so much thank you thank you :DDDDD

409945002_Niche16.thumb.png.ef34d1f8ecc868c2c8a5043fb3db3d5f.png

@Peanutpup77 I finished up with Delta! She's so beautiful and had a lot of fun messing around with the lighting on her face. Her spots are so cute as well, I found it odd that she has more spots than base fur when I was looking at her genes! She must have some serious pattern density! Nonetheless, she is adorable, and I hope you like it. 🥰

• Love 5