Stray Fawn Community

I'll Draw Your Nichelings! ♥ (OPEN)

WishLeopard

1 hour ago, WishLeopard said:

409945002_Niche16.thumb.png.ef34d1f8ecc868c2c8a5043fb3db3d5f.png

@Peanutpup77 I finished up with Delta! She's so beautiful and had a lot of fun messing around with the lighting on her face. Her spots are so cute as well, I found it odd that she has more spots than base fur when I was looking at her genes! She must have some serious pattern density! Nonetheless, she is adorable, and I hope you like it. 🥰

Thank you! She looks amazing!

also, sorry if this is too much, you don't need to do all of them, but there's dolphin and lintu (dolphin on the left), the two gods of friendship (if you want to do them, they'd have to be together, duh)

(i'm pretty sure both of their tails are swimming tails, dolphin has digger and deformed paw, also webbed hind legs and lintu has nimble fingers and digging paw.)

1928171092_dolphinandlintugodsoffriendship.thumb.jpg.8e8695cedab82be6a5f027bb1a9c207c.jpg

9 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

also, sorry if this is too much, you don't need to do all of them, but there's dolphin and lintu (dolphin on the left), the two gods of friendship (if you want to do them, they'd have to be together, duh)

(i'm pretty sure both of their tails are swimming tails, dolphin has digger and deformed paw, also webbed hind legs and lintu has nimble fingers and digging paw.)

Sure! When I’m in a mood to do a two Nicheling scene I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Also I love the idea of creating gods that rule over your playthroughs, it is such a fun idea! 😊

35 minutes ago, Modiano said:

I don't have access to steam screenshots rn so here's a pretty nicheling i posted like a year ago, could you draw her?

Sure! She’s so pretty. This would actually be my first time drawing the bearyena snout, so that would be fun! 💗