Stray Fawn Community

The Parasites Challenge

ChickfilAlover

Are you tired of boring old super hard challenges, or challenges that don't have much gameplay depth but are drowned in story? Well i present to you, the perfect blend, the parasites challenge. 

There isn't much story but you can make one up. If you want to narrate what happens just act like you're David Attenborough on National Geographic. 🤣

The rules are very simple. Start on an island filled with trees like grass adventure. Don't use home island because the home island animals are bugged in sandbox mode. 

Let's start with the rules. 

Now this challenge is quite simple you see. 

All your nichelings need is 

Big ears

Big nose

Any horns (I use antenna for this but it doesn't effect gameplay on which horns you use.)

Any tail

and  Lean body. 

You will also need wings, bat or feathered. This is so you can climb ontop of trees. (Stumps also work but trees are more common.) 

Now the age settings. 
Set Baby, Child, and Teen all to 1 day. 

Adult lifespan is 20 days. 

Animals to disable: Dodomingo, Rogue males, Insect swarm. (Bluebirds can be disabled if you need to because when i was playtesting this a ton of bluebirds spawned and they never took kids, just flew around being a nuisance.) 

Damage is just the defaults, 1 for everything and healing. 

Food can be anything but i reccomend having alot because these guys can barely feed themselves. 

Now for the best part. 

What you want to do is breed your starting pair. Then have one of them fly ontop a tree and use the call until a wanderer appears. Let the wanderer in and just leave the wanderer to deal with your female in the nest. Breed them again and again until they die of old age. Then have the compatible kids spread out to other trees and repeat the cycle.  Not much interesting will happen unless something like a bearyena appears, but that's okay. 

• Like 1