Stray Fawn Community

Wings of Fire: The Lost Power (WOF RP/SIM) (2/7 MAIN ROLES FILLED)

ChickfilAlover

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR MOST OF ARC 3 AND BOOK 15! (This is my first roleplay topic soo)

It has been 100 years after Luna saved Pantala from the Breath of Evil. Most Nightwings are gone, having been bred to near extinction with the Rainwings. The 2 continents are more interconnected than ever.  The Dragonets of Destiny have retired from running Jade Mountain, with the former Jade Winglet keeping the whole place together. Everything is normal when a new prophecy is revealed. 

"A power of old, a power of myth 
Discover the scroll of ancient glyphs.

A tale of sand, a tale of suffering, 

Now you must discover another thing. 

Find the egg of woven silk, 

An egg that seems to glow of the eclipse, 

The egg of balance, restoring all, deep in the sea, it glows, it calls.

Three moons, three eggs, and the lost power. 

Beware the queens in the darkest hour."

No one knew what it meant, but a group of dragons chose to search for the three eggs the prophecy spoke of. 

Eventually, the eggs were found. And now it is time for your tale... The tale of the Lost Power. 

Roles: 

Prophecy dragons: 1/3 

Caretakers: 0/6 

Other:  1/inf 

Background notes: This whole story is just about that time jerboa deleted animus magic. The prophecy dragonets are a silkwing, a sandwing hybrid, and a seawing. Also they're born under the moons. Also the darkest night is important for once. But it will probably a false darkest night because if it was the actual one that means a couple of babies would have to save the world in 1 day and that's a big time crunch. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ChickfilAlover changed the title to Wings of Fire: The Lost Power (WOF RP/SIM) (0/7 MAIN ROLES FILLED)
14 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

omg

i call sandwing hybrid lemme grab my character rq

**Capricorn**

{A} Earth and water-like colors | Brown stripes all over scales, and horns | Small wings | Small spike-like barb on tail {P} Impulsive | Brave | Emotional | Has lots of mood swings {O} Sand-rain hybrid | Good at fighting | Rain-Wing abilities only {Ts: ???}

2022-07-25 (1).png

2022-07-25 (2).png

2022-07-25 (3).png

2022-07-25 (4).png

2022-07-25 (5).png

• ChickfilAlover changed the title to Wings of Fire: The Lost Power (WOF RP/SIM) (1/7 MAIN ROLES FILLED)

Can i snatch a spot? I havent read arc 3 but i don't mind spoilers that much, and here in Poland WE DON'T EVEN HAVE FREAKING WINTER TURNING YET

do you need anyone to play non-prophecy dragons too?

ok i have the thing

there isn't a form sooo

name: koi

pronouns: she/her

tribe: mostly seawing, but mixed with a lot of other tribes

role: prophecy seawing, if the mixed tribe thing is okay. if not, other

appearance: koi.thumb.png.bc75c4a27478423a5314b6762c8d38e8.png

other: has only seawing abilities, but doesn't know aquatic very well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ChickfilAlover changed the title to Wings of Fire: The Lost Power (WOF RP/SIM) (2/7 MAIN ROLES FILLED)