Stray Fawn Community

Pale art requests bc i got iPad back

savya

Yes

I can do: dragons, furrys/cats/nichelings for those of you who play though i dont/etc, any sorta reptile???

Kinda: humans/elves

cant: *almost* everything else( if what you want isn’t shown just ask my or smtn )

Not first serve i do what i want

also a complicated design would be great for practice

Form ig

name and if you want it to be on the drawing:

gender (male/female/nonbinary):

Headshot/fullbody//half body (fullbody is what im trying to do since its more complicated and its better practice for me to get back to use ig fingers):

pose (only if fullbody or halfbody, if you dont know i will choose it):

Pallette only if its other colors then the ref:

ref or very very detailed paragtaph on its looks:

if you like monkeys (not optional):

-Ps: If you are unable to do this oc, it is perfectly fine and you don't have to do it!! -                             

name and if you want it to be on the drawing: Muddy, in the drawing

gender (male/female/nonbinary): male

Headshot/fullbody//half body (fullbody is what im trying to do since its more complicated and its better practice for me to get back to use ig fingers): full body, please. 

pose (only if fullbody or halfbody, if you dont know i will choose it): You can choose. 

Pallette only if its other colors then the ref: Pallette is in the ref

ref or very very detailed paragtaph on its looks: *ref on the bottom*

if you like monkeys (not optional): yes? 

Also, i would like to add that Muddy's species is dragon of no specific type

Untitled181.png

4 hours ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

-Ps: If you are unable to do this oc, it is perfectly fine and you don't have to do it!! -                             

name and if you want it to be on the drawing: Muddy, in the drawing

gender (male/female/nonbinary): male

Headshot/fullbody//half body (fullbody is what im trying to do since its more complicated and its better practice for me to get back to use ig fingers): full body, please. 

pose (only if fullbody or halfbody, if you dont know i will choose it): You can choose. 

Pallette only if its other colors then the ref: Pallette is in the ref

ref or very very detailed paragtaph on its looks: *ref on the bottom*

if you like monkeys (not optional): yes? 

Also, i would like to add that Muddy's species is dragon of no specific type

Untitled181.png

Anjksnx here ya go

i had fun drawing him

5D87362E-A5EC-4919-BAC8-E2F3AF3FA124.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

name and if you want it to be on the drawing: unnamed yet..., no

gender (male/female/nonbinary): Female

Headshot/fullbody//half body (fullbody is what im trying to do since its more complicated and its better practice for me to get back to use ig fingers):Fullbody

pose (only if fullbody or halfbody, if you dont know i will choose it): sitting ( ill take any pose tho) 

Pallette only if its other colors then the ref: ( if this is too confusing, then you can just use the colors from the dragon itself. so im sorry if its confusing
 Untitled205_20220710112254.thumb.png.363a8ed424ef8ed7e39a3501e617d048.png.fa8f1997aa041c46234fffd7a0ade260.png

ref or very very detailed paragtaph on its looks:Untitled205_20220710105137.thumb.png.1c08e49ef682cd37b3557954c90d138e.png.b463c683712c45d5600e68467bf4a658.png

if you like monkeys (not optional): y u s 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

name and if you want it to be on the drawing: unnamed yet..., no

gender (male/female/nonbinary): Female

Headshot/fullbody//half body (fullbody is what im trying to do since its more complicated and its better practice for me to get back to use ig fingers):Fullbody

pose (only if fullbody or halfbody, if you dont know i will choose it): sitting ( ill take any pose tho) 

Pallette only if its other colors then the ref: ( if this is too confusing, then you can just use the colors from the dragon itself. so im sorry if its confusing
 Untitled205_20220710112254.thumb.png.363a8ed424ef8ed7e39a3501e617d048.png.fa8f1997aa041c46234fffd7a0ade260.png

ref or very very detailed paragtaph on its looks:Untitled205_20220710105137.thumb.png.1c08e49ef682cd37b3557954c90d138e.png.b463c683712c45d5600e68467bf4a658.png

if you like monkeys (not optional): y u s 

Ok :] ill start on it

• Eek! 1

hmm.... i probably shouldnt choose afterglow because i definitely dont need more drawings of them-

*afterglow*

(but make her. A CAT? *or a wolf or an anthro wolf dragon* O-O)

Basically take my child and use all ur creativity to make her a cat and/or wolf/canine (or an anthro wolf/dragon if u want to lol)

name and if you want it to be on the drawing: Afterglow and sure but if u forget its fine

gender (male/female/nonbinary): demigirl - she/they (my gender)

Headshot/fullbody//half body (fullbody is what im trying to do since its more complicated and its better practice for me to get back to use ig fingers): idc lmaoaoao

pose (only if fullbody or halfbody, if you dont know i will choose it): lol do anything u want

Pallette only if its other colors then the ref: n/a

ref or very very detailed paragtaph on its looks:  

They have a purple underbelly with lots of white snowflake-like designs covering the front of their belly. They have a long row of sharp, straight spikes protruding from their spine. They have An interesting scale pattern on their face which looks almost like a flower. During the day their eyes are indigo, but at night they reflect the stars so brilliantly that it looks like a whole galaxy. Their main scale color is a mix of purple and some blue, and their legs fade into black. The end of their tail is jet black, including the spikes. Their wing membrane looks like a galaxy.

: yqdaegvw52YwVet0gvj0B_UwFXRSERFoOo_ZuO8ZncQLoiz8fRDr_rVDfePFzwf2z7gP53BC0Xz0EsdpNBSQ0on9OokzMWBB8vO-ukeG1OBNS7a7hWzqHzoxNJbSLtd8A3G7CNGTzHwzHO1zAw1KiwRJcuaM1dtLm37iwb-LdRKingvg3zuzdB35JNeRXSZzAAvZTksysjcJvdJLCm1PD2YVfv7N09IwO1krp7gIN1xufecXflroV5eFtG0wWQ5iwUJiQafrDD5EunsqOZfGYa321rVv1h2zGmrQ

9Wj74MmeSF841TtOo76eun5n9iTrDzpAXcmGe3gUzlyEc5PwMeNWvwsvoqC-TCoFWTc26tiRlAJgouByDRjCeVqNc_Novuf1-cEP2gKrU_cjorxtE_7aLKWhfTNqSyXS9aBwUrq-MMrn4aZkughzlZihzJetYy299njSibEc0zQiTwvoyVqZ_5Pe84MEdjx_ZwV2dHDICNAkqR4--nKgKFe9dOa-8hawwUPQ1UtCSuCSetlSuiPTzJe0hioyL8uyQslaPMCitAbSyZkj8CNrQ18JHkjOjtqQrWFA

if you like monkeys (not optional): N O

• Paw up 1