Stray Fawn Community

- Island of the Dammed -

Iono

Zero

splash as the last nicheling jumps the gap. They watch as the steppingstones crumble away.

The breeze is soothingly cool, ruffling the fur of the small group. Their leader cards through them. Two cubs, seven adults, all exhausted and half-starved. Her mate's mane ripples with her sigh. 

Her sibling peers deeper into the forest. The island is beautiful, which is impressive for being on the back of a whale. Yeah, they're not gonna get over that. But.. it is beautiful, really. Flowers pepper otherwise mono-green scene. Loamy-sweet scents saturate their senses. The canopy sways softly.

One of the cubs, the one with the green coat, turns toward her aunt-uncle. Their replying glance provides no reassurance.

It's quite unnerving, actually.

Eyes shouldn't look like that, right?

image.thumb.jpeg.e58c4f33c595bc799fc0765701b19601.jpeg

Black w/ poison fangs - Agnes, leader + pregnant, she/her

Gray and orange w/ purr snout - Lunar, half-trained medic and Agnes's sib, they/them

Black and yellow - Luct, weird herbalist/toxicologist/plant id-er, they/them

Bearyena snout w/ mask - Mallow, Agnes's mate, he/him

Gray w/ spikes - Persi, a Guy, he/him

Yellow w/ spikes - Aconus, anger, she/her

Pink w/ water body - Cherrywood, another Guy, he/him

Green platypus - Sugarsnap, Luct's niece, she/her

Orange w/ white spots - Creamsicle, orphan, she/her

(TW for violence/blood/gore/rot/disturbing themes/oh my god theres so many i promise its not gonna be a gratuitous gorefest + ill add warnings above graphic posts + not all of these will be included this just in case i include them)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I doubt anyone remembers this but I’m getting back into niche after a couple months so this might be redone with shiny new characters, hopefully before christmas if my motivation decides to stick around.

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 11:48 PM, Iono said:

So I doubt anyone remembers this but I’m getting back into niche after a couple months so this might be redone with shiny new characters, hopefully before christmas if my motivation decides to stick around.

Why new characters? The old ones seemed fine to me. 

(Unless u deleted the save file ... Ignore me if so) 

On 12/12/2022 at 8:46 PM, Chiyanna said:

Why new characters? The old ones seemed fine to me. 

(Unless u deleted the save file ... Ignore me if so) 

I made a Whole New Fancy Plot and some of the charas I had wouldn’t work w/ it + I worded that wrong, some will stay the same while others get tweaked and replaced.

• Paw up 1