Stray Fawn Community

Why is the Balance bear named the way it is?

jaxpsylla

I always just kind of assumed it was because of how theyre standing-like theyre trying to balance on their hindlegs or something

or the first like year after they were added i could never remember their names so i would just call them the 'snowy spotty things'

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Katumai said:

I always just kind of assumed it was because of how theyre standing-like theyre trying to balance on their hindlegs or something

or the first like year after they were added i could never remember their names so i would just call them the 'snowy spotty things'

i was about to say "i thought theyre sitting criss cross" then i remembered thats peaceful bear

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I always thought it's because they're supposed to be a cross between a polar bear and a seal (I think), and they were just like... "seal bear doesn't sound cool enough, what else can we call it...oh yeah, seals balance stuff on their noses, let's call it balance bear!"

But half the time Niche players don't even call it that. Of course most of us say rabbit or bunny when refferring to rabbils too so it doesn't really mean much.

• 4 weeks later...