Stray Fawn Community

Fard's art dump and homethread wow

ItzFadeDaNightWing

7 hours ago, Icecatcake said:

My fav ship is winterwacher and peat fav is either moonbli🤮🤮🤮or scarlet times peril 🤮

7 hours ago, ItzFadeTheTheTheTheThe said:

wow i love winterwatche too

ew winterwatcher is nasty. winter was so mean to moon i dont CARE that he has fEeLiNgs. why is that even a ship the stupid love triangle is ughughghugh. moonbli is like…it’s canon so i don’t hate but QUINTER IS BEST!!! OMG THEIR FRIEND IS SO FUNNY BAHBAHBAHBHBAHHAHAHA QINTER RULES ALL!!!!

no /lh on the nasty winterwatcher im serious. stinky ship

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pale said:

ew winterwatcher is nasty. winter was so mean to moon i dont CARE that he has fEeLiNgs. why is that even a ship the stupid love triangle is ughughghugh. moonbli is like…it’s canon so i don’t hate but QUINTER IS BEST!!! OMG THEIR FRIEND IS SO FUNNY BAHBAHBAHBHBAHHAHAHA QINTER RULES ALL!!!!

i just hate moon- Quinter is my favorite ship tbh i adore<333

shes just another mary sue nightwing who would have been better w/ no powers and just normal. shes boring as crap tbh and i was waiting for her book to be over, i remember nothing in the book other than Kinkajou being silly and that one skywing girl dying. as much as i love nightwings, moon is just, eh. she would have been alright if she was like starflight w/ no powers. i think the same for fatespeaker too, she annoyed me.

((this is just my opinion i sincerely apoligise if this offends anyone- 💔))

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pale said:

Yeah i know winterwatcher could technically be considered toxic but I still like it because i think moon could bring out the best in winter. From what I remember, he's been taught by default to hate NightWings even though he doesn't actually know exactly why, yk? Of course that doesn't excuse that he was being a stinky dragon to moon but once he actually knew moon he didn't necessarily dislike her. He had to change his mindset which is a difficult thing to do.

I do like Qinter but honestly Winter never showed any signs of liking Qibli like that.

I don't like Moonbli tho its just annoying bc moon is annoying but whatever.

I support anyone's preferred ship. But you don't need to strangle and stab someone elses preferred ship just because you don't like it. kinda rude /srs

32 minutes ago, Ozzy. said:

shes just another mary sue nightwing who would have been better w/ no powers and just normal. shes boring as crap tbh and i was waiting for her book to be over, i remember nothing in the book other than Kinkajou being silly and that one skywing girl dying. as much as i love nightwings, moon is just, eh. she would have been alright if she was like starflight w/ no powers. i think the same for fatespeaker too, she annoyed me.

this is basically describes my feelings about her

Screenshot 2023-04-28 9.55.38 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeTheTheTheTheThe said:

yep

also i am so sorry for ranting about her on your homethread- the topic was brought up and myself had to say something- sincere apoligies<33

i will go back to my homeplace now raaahh

23 hours ago, ItzFadeTheTheTheTheThe said:

wow i love winterwatche too

I didn’t know I was by the last one 🥹I seriously thought everyone else shipped moonbli🤮 or quinter 🤮🤮

help 

23 hours ago, Staring Hampter said:

SCARLET X PERIL??????? WHO MADE THAT I NEED TO HUNT THEM DOWN

Ikr 

u can see fanfics of this 

*screams internally * 

it is horrendous thank u alleirhacake for telling me that on the bus 😱😱

He he 👀👄👀 I killed the autocorrect there was supposed to be a comma 👀👀👀👀👅👀👀👀👀👀

some of my other favs are umm well obviously glorybringer I like ripnami 

turtlejou and willow dew I also like sunnyflight , cleril 

Yes bliket gets its own line 

He oh sky fall and Lunatail don’t think I missed anyone 

6 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

i love Fatespeaker but everyone hates her T-T 

idk who i ship Qibli, Winter, and Moon with yet. im kinda leaning towards Qinter tho

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ItzFadeTheTheTheTheThe said:

Yeah i know winterwatcher could technically be considered toxic but I still like it because i think moon could bring out the best in winter. From what I remember, he's been taught by default to hate NightWings even though he doesn't actually know exactly why, yk? Of course that doesn't excuse that he was being a stinky dragon to moon but once he actually knew moon he didn't necessarily dislike her. He had to change his mindset which is a difficult thing to do.

I do like Qinter but honestly Winter never showed any signs of liking Qibli like that.

I don't like Moonbli tho its just annoying bc moon is annoying but whatever.

I support anyone's preferred ship. But you don't need to strangle and stab someone elses preferred ship just because you don't like it. kinda rude /srs

sorry :[ i just have a strong opinion on it and usually i get rude. irl and not irl

alright so what if moon made winter better?? doesn’t mean they gotta be together. i agree winter got over the nightwing hate and now is like, friends with moon or something but the ship is…kinda idk doesn’t work???

winter does like qibli :’D they have a cute friendship so therefor i ship them. moon is pretty annoying though fr fr. moonbli i dont hate but its kinda sucks. i used to like moonbli though idk what was wrong with me

anyways sorry BUT no matter what winterwatcher is still a ship that I dislike. a lot. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

agreed. fatespeaker would’ve been better without her powers honestly.

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, pale said:

sorry :[ i just have a strong opinion on it and usually i get rude. irl and not irl

alright so what if moon made winter better?? doesn’t mean they gotta be together. i agree winter got over the nightwing hate and now is like, friends with moon or something but the ship is…kinda idk doesn’t work???

winter does like qibli :’D they have a cute friendship so therefor i ship them. moon is pretty annoying though fr fr. moonbli i dont hate but its kinda sucks. i used to like moonbli though idk what was wrong with me

anyways sorry BUT no matter what winterwatcher is still a ship that I dislike. a lot. 

its okay lol. And yeah i see that winter does like qibli but im pretty sure its canon that he has a crush on moon so idk- however if it was a crush on qibli then heck yeah totally! And honestly he could have ended up/could end up having a crush on qibli!! Blergh to moonbli tho

2 hours ago, Icecatcake said:

He he 👀👄👀 I killed the autocorrect there was supposed to be a comma 👀👀👀👀👅👀👀👀👀👀

some of my other favs are umm well obviously glorybringer I like ripnami 

turtlejou and willow dew I also like sunnyflight , cleril 

Yes bliket gets its own line 

He oh sky fall and Lunatail don’t think I missed anyone 

I support glorybringer ik lots of people r set off by the age difference but eh it was a mistake

I do like ripnami but it never really got the chance to be completely fleshed out so now it just makes me sad bc i want more to it

i really dislike turtlejou because it was completely fake and kinkajou was enchanted

sunlow is the top 10/10 ship

sunnyflight is eh because sunny doesnt like starflight back however it’s really cute

cleril is good, not many comments on it

i dont really like blicket that much, even though its definitely not a bad ship, it just feels wrong because of the silkwings being owned by the hivewings and it just feels like it would be especially toxic if cricket were like the other hivewings. And honestly blue just being all happy about basically being property of hivewings is disturbing

what is skyfall-?

lunatail is good no comments on this either

• Paw up 1

39 minutes ago, ItzFadeTheTheTheTheThe said:

i dont really like blicket that much, even though its definitely not a bad ship, it just feels wrong because of the silkwings being owned by the hivewings and it just feels like it would be especially toxic if cricket were like the other hivewings. And honestly blue just being all happy about basically being property of hivewings is disturbing

thats really the only bad factor about blicket ;w; but some of the hivewings aren’t like “silkwings suck so we should be mean and take over them and kill leaf wings because wasp is so cool” there proof of that int he book but yeah, it’s still kinda disturbing that blue is happy about that

they love each other so much though hhhh so i consider it a good ship

• Paw up 1

25 minutes ago, pale said:

thats really the only bad factor about blicket ;w; but some of the hivewings aren’t like “silkwings suck so we should be mean and take over them and kill leaf wings because wasp is so cool” there proof of that int he book but yeah, it’s still kinda disturbing that blue is happy about that

they love each other so much though hhhh so i consider it a good ship

I don't really like blicket that much. It just doesn't feel right to me

25 minutes ago, pale said:

WHY??? WHERE THE HECK IS THE RELATIONSHIP???????? AND HOW DO SHIP THAT??? WHAT EVEN-

Book 14-a dangerous gift