Stray Fawn Community

liz's adopt store (open)

lizardcake

(the whole topic is kind of a /j, also you're free to do anything with the dragons adopted here, use them in rps, idc)

oh hi didn't see you there. me? oh, i'm just feeding the animals. *demonic screeching coming from the box i put food in*

welcome to my store! adopt a dragon for free! my animals range from your average dragon hatchlings to some kind of creatures from the 5th dimension! uh, don't ask. come in, come in.

we don't get visitors often. take a look around. just DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING unless i let you. here, let me show you around.

there's the dragons we have. take a look, pick one. please treat them well these things are so hard to get on the black market the dragons are assigned numbers, feel free to give them a name

there's also the hatchery, where we put eggs. you can take one and see what comes out of it. just don't drop any ok?

oh, that shady corner there? that's where certain specimens live. nothing you should worry about!

also if you found a dragon or egg, you can bring it here for adoption. i'll take good care of them, feeding them the healthiest eyeball crunch. and i give advice about dragon care, and normal dragons too, not just the ones from the 4th dimension

• Eek! 1

dragons for adoption

5, found by slushie.

"I've been keeping it in a tank for awhile, it can swim but prefers to burrow. I found it digging through my trash and took it for some weird reason. I've been feeding it glass.. which is the only thing it eats for some reason. It also is super unsettling at night and stares at me through its tank which makes it very had to sleep through. I'm hoping it can get a better home here and soon find an owner that actually wants it around..Its also very aggressive and has bit me more times then I can count-"

image.thumb.png.96a7d66e733b4d22d66f034f76d807b4.png

6, found by vire

"i found him in a cave alone so i decided to watch him for a week to see if his mom would come back but she didnt. im 80 percent sure hes part enderianwing. hell eat anything but prefers meats. hes able to teleport so you have to keep an eye on him  "

1173898108_6(byvire).png.1255fc2a5952f318eab96c7c475b095f.png

7, found by modiano

"Oh, i came here in the first place to drop off this hatchling a friend of mine found. It's a Stone Lindwyrm, might even be a Royal-Gem breed. We think it was abandoned. It's roughly 8 months old. Its diet is omnivorous."

477670222_Senzatitolo47.png.6b290513103d11f3714732e6049b4eab.png

10, by vire

"i found this little child in my cave getting into my supplies. he appears to be mute."

bean.thumb.png.9e710d4203ea899160341a7ec9853894.png

hatchery

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• lizardcake changed the title to liz's adopt store (open)
2 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

Hello, Im just searching for a freind for one of my dragons i already have. *I showed you an image of them* (Imagine them peacefully sitting down- also the look alot like 2 XD) Do you have any ideas? He is huge though. About 18 hands tall.

image.png.4ae7c179b3ceca743f14ed286d6bb748.png

hmm, i'll see what i have. maybe i can find something- hm, what do you think of 2? they can be a bit noisy though. i can still look for others.

1 minute ago, VireTheRainwing said:

*walks in and walks over to the eggs*

welcome! look around, find what you like. just don't touch the things in boxes. they're contained for a reason, you know.

Just now, Lizardcake said:

hmm, i'll see what i have. maybe i can find something- hm, what do you think of 2? they can be a bit noisy though. i can still look for others.

welcome! look around, find what you like. just don't touch the things in boxes. they're contained for a reason, you know.

what kind of dragon is in this egg *points to the teal one*

Hmm.. How big do you think 2 might get?

hm- judging by the current size and growth rate and hghsfhsgfdhh...  up to about 1 and a half meter.

2 minutes ago, VireTheRainwing said:

what kind of dragon is in this egg *points to the teal one*

no idea, probably a seawing. i'm no expert.

2 minutes ago, VireTheRainwing said:

ill take it. 

we'll have to wait a tiny bit more until it hatches. (aka i need to draw it still)

* I shrugged* Do you have any idea if they are freindly? I wanna make sure they will get along easily.

yep. sometimes a little too much, you have to MAKE them go away.

Just now, Slushie the Icewing said:

I see.. Ill take em!! 

yours! *hands over 2 to you*

this is 2, a- a- i'm not even sure what tribe that is. they're about 4 years old. and looks like it has wingbuds. don't leave anything smaller than its mouth around it ok?

2.thumb.png.c2246b59183c33b7550916755824f79e.png