Stray Fawn Community

liz's adopt store (open)

lizardcake

On 8/2/2022 at 11:54 PM, Lizardcake said:

dragons for adoption

1, an ordinary nightwing. sweet baby. hatched pretty recently and her wings still are really fragile so watch out for them

1.thumb.png.3e3bd9a72f7e0e934db767c40deb0e69.png

4, found by slushie.

"I've been keeping it in a tank for awhile, it can swim but prefers to burrow. I found it digging through my trash and took it for some weird reason. I've been feeding it glass.. which is the only thing it eats for some reason. It also is super unsettling at night and stares at me through its tank which makes it very had to sleep through. I'm hoping it can get a better home here and soon find an owner that actually wants it around..Its also very aggressive and has bit me more times then I can count-"

image.thumb.png.96a7d66e733b4d22d66f034f76d807b4.png

hatchery

this egg seems really dirty. a squeak can be heard from the inside.

4eg.thumb.png.569933579baa1931ab64f8509a59dcce.png

3eg.png

Could i see that egg?

9 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

ok, i'll take care of it.

i found him in a cave alone so i decided to watch him for a week to see if his mom would come back but she didnt. im 80 percent sure hes part enderianwing. hell eat anything but prefers meats. hes able to teleport so you have to keep an eye on him 

25 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

sadly, no.

That's fine. Oh, i came here in the first place to drop off this hatchling a friend of mine found. It's a Stone Lindwyrm, might even be a Royal-Gem breed. We think it was abandoned. It's roughly 8 months old. Its diet is omnivorous.

477670222_Senzatitolo47.png.6b290513103d11f3714732e6049b4eab.png

2 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

Anyway, dropping off that egg wasn't the only thing i was here for. *I say, zipping the backpack up and putting it on my back*

I'm looking to adopt a animal that could be like a guard dog, But isn't a dog, if you get what I'm trying to say?

hmmm... no idea. probably 5, which you brought, or 8?

1 minute ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

Ok then, is there anything specific i should know about 8? because, ill take em.

green said that he might be animus or something, and doesn't like being in a cage.