Stray Fawn Community

commissions! (done by me and Vire)

shortcake

i'm bored and feel like drawing things! except i've run out of things to draw... OOH! I know! I can do commissions!! I am so smart, ya'll...

anyway, i felt like doing a commission thing where people send me art they want me to draw, so yea

i haven't drawn a full art piece in a while (188 days = approx. 6 months), so i gotta get back in the groove of things. i have sketched a lot, but other than that, it's a no-no.

i will accept anything ya'll want me to draw just nothing you wouldn't show your grandma, if you know what i mean. just nothing weird, okay?

i might not respond right away (i have a life, you know), but i will do my best at letting you know when i'm drawing something and when you will get it!

please don't ask me to commission anything that is extremely detailed! i realy dont have a long enough attention span for that! i barely have enough of one to watch an hour-long movie!

if i seem to be taking a long time to finish commissions, it's probably because i am. don't pester me about your art! the more you do, the longer it will take! besides, i'm much less likely to want to commission with you in the future if you do.

Edit: it's first-come-first-serve!

Edited by ace
adding something
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2022 at 11:16 PM, DidIAsk said:

i'm bored and feel like drawing things! except i've run out of things to draw... OOH! I know! I can do commissions!! I am so smart, ya'll...

anyway, i felt like doing a commission thing where people send me art they want me to draw, so yea

i haven't drawn a full art piece in a while (188 days = approx. 6 months), so i gotta get back in the groove of things. i have sketched a lot, but other than that, it's a no-no.

i will accept anything ya'll want me to draw just nothing you wouldn't show your grandma, if you know what i mean. just nothing weird, okay?

i might not respond right away (i have a life, you know), but i will do my best at letting you know when i'm drawing something and when you will get it!

please don't ask me to commission anything that is extremely detailed! i realy dont have a long enough attention span for that! i barely have enough of one to watch an hour-long movie!

if i seem to be taking a long time to finish commissions, it's probably because i am. don't pester me about your art! the more you do, the longer it will take! besides, i'm much less likely to want to commission with you in the future if you do.

Edit: it's first-come-first-serve!

okay, so i couldn't figure out how to change the title of this topic, so imma just quote myself which is what i just did.

ANYWAY, I am currently shutting down this topic thread because there has been a lot of stuff going on in my life recently (i'm going to get into details because i don't like to talk about personal things that much) so for right now, you can continue putting requests for commissions, but don't expect me to get it done right away. i am literally still working on @Lizardcake's oc (btw so sorry for pinging you), so that just goes to show how long i take for one thing. like i said in my first post on here, i HAVE A LIFE. things have been reallly stressful for me lately, so please, please, PLEASE do NOT bother me by complaining about how you requested for me to commission something of yours 3 weeks ago and how i haven't even done so much as to respond to your request. I REALLY don't need that right now.

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaGhost said:

why did you literally request it after they said they were closing it down-

he said we could keep requesting in the post. 

hey um if you want i could help with these.

On 8/15/2022 at 10:00 PM, DidIAsk said:

okay, so i couldn't figure out how to change the title of this topic, so imma just quote myself which is what i just did.

ANYWAY, I am currently shutting down this topic thread because there has been a lot of stuff going on in my life recently (i'm going to get into details because i don't like to talk about personal things that much) so for right now, you can continue putting requests for commissions, but don't expect me to get it done right away. i am literally still working on @Lizardcake's oc (btw so sorry for pinging you), so that just goes to show how long i take for one thing. like i said in my first post on here, i HAVE A LIFE. things have been reallly stressful for me lately, so please, please, PLEASE do NOT bother me by complaining about how you requested for me to commission something of yours 3 weeks ago and how i haven't even done so much as to respond to your request. I REALLY don't need that right now.

15 hours ago, VireTheRainwing said:

ok so i was asked @DidIAsk in person and she said i was able to help her with all of these commissions.

this is correct. i have been greatly stressed out recently, and vire has offered to take some of the load of all of these commissions, and so i accepted their offer. i will still pop in every now and then, helping out here and there.

You can edit the topic title by clicking and holding down on it.

Don't stress over this topic or copleting all the art quickly. These aren't really commissions, they're requests, which means there's no payment involved and therefore you don't owe anyone anything and are not obligated to finish the art. No one will judge you and no one will hunt you down. I myself have tons of dead/abandoned request threads and have (almost) never had anyone complain about not receiving their art. In fact, I'm sure I've requested some people who never completed the art. That's not a thing people remember here. This is a small community, not a large platform where you need to maintain a public image.

TL,DR: Welcome to the forums, don't worry, we see you as a potential friend and not just as an art machine

• Like 2
  • Paw up 3

• shortcake changed the title to commissions! (done by me and Vire)
On 8/19/2022 at 4:38 AM, Lilytuft said:

You can edit the topic title by clicking and holding down on it.

Don't stress over this topic or copleting all the art quickly. These aren't really commissions, they're requests, which means there's no payment involved and therefore you don't owe anyone anything and are not obligated to finish the art. No one will judge you and no one will hunt you down. I myself have tons of dead/abandoned request threads and have (almost) never had anyone complain about not receiving their art. In fact, I'm sure I've requested some people who never completed the art. That's not a thing people remember here. This is a small community, not a large platform where you need to maintain a public image.

TL,DR: Welcome to the forums, don't worry, we see you as a potential friend and not just as an art machine

oh thank you! i figured it out by doing what you said to do. Thanks! also thank you for the little pep talk; it helped 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DidIAsk said:

oh thank you! i figured it out by doing what you said to do. Thanks! also thank you for the little pep talk; it helped 😊

Glad to hear that :Onbu_laugh:

• 2 months later...