Stray Fawn Community

I convince people to read gay space robot comics

Lilytuft

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 10:57 PM, Impersonation of cucumbers said:

By the way this is the comic where a character flipping tables is a plotpoint. So is the fact that one character's name gets misspelled constantly. And a weapon that breaks the fourth wall

Oh and also a character having absurdly low IQ impacts the plot

• 1 month later...

Help I have fallen into the fanfic rabbit hole

And there are so many weird ships and tags and after like 30 minutes of filtering there's always only a dozen fics left

11 hours ago, High resolution fawn said:

Help I have fallen into the fanfic rabbit hole

And there are so many weird ships and tags and after like 30 minutes of filtering there's always only a dozen fics left

Listen i don't know much about fanfic but all I know is that, do your best to filter out the weird ones unless you want to get deeply traumatised. /j

• Like 1

13 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Listen i don't know much about fanfic but all I know is that, do your best to filter out the weird ones unless you want to get deeply traumatised. /j

Yep. I've used wattpad, which has a horrible search system. Let's just say I've needed eyebleach a couple of times. Ao3 has some even worse stuff (just seeing some of the ships is bad enough), but at least it's properly tagged and I can just filter it out

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure if I show these out of context it won't spoil anything

These panels almost made me cry (that is an achievement because the only fictional character I have cried over in the past 11 years is Gray WIng)

As far as i can remember, this character only appears in one other panel in the entire run of MTMTE (he has a bigger role in another comic but these are specifically from MTMTE)

image.png.801fee1e8a425342792be254c1c8a695.png

• Sad 1

On 12/11/2022 at 2:35 AM, Regular human with face said:

I'm pretty sure if I show these out of context it won't spoil anything

These panels almost made me cry (that is an achievement because the only fictional character I have cried over in the past 11 years is Gray WIng)

As far as i can remember, this character only appears in one other panel in the entire run of MTMTE (he has a bigger role in another comic but these are specifically from MTMTE)

image.png.801fee1e8a425342792be254c1c8a695.png

What I was trying to say was that James Roberts almost made me cry with a character that barely appeared in the comic (though to be fair he was already one of my favourites but it was the scene that was sad)

Also I found a few more panels with him in them (these are flashbacks so he looks different)

image.thumb.png.8a37d92e214ce43fc6db66b4fadfe0ca.png