Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Who are YOU?" Pandora said, matching the tone of the stranger. 

"I asked you first!" Tyler yelled. "Did the government catch me? Shoot! I knew I failed at killing the presidents but I didn't know they would lock me up in a secret lair temple place!"

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"I asked you first!" Tyler yelled. "Did the government catch me? Shoot! I knew I failed at killing the presidents but I didn't know they would lock me up in a secret lair temple place!"

"And why should I tell you? also, what do you mean 'did the government catch you?' Obviously not, i doubt they can just teleport us here without warning and didn't break any laws!" 

2 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"And why should I tell you? also, what do you mean 'did the government catch you?' Obviously not, i doubt they can just teleport us here without warning and didn't break any laws!" 

"Well I have no clue what kind of secret devices the government has access to! And considering I was just about to kill them, them sending me to some creepy secret temple dungeon seems logical!"

Name: thistle

God: cronros

Sexuality: lesbian

Gender/Pronouns: nonbinary, they/he/she

Appearance: light brown hair, green eyes, i cant do human apperances sob

Other notes: he likes plants!!! yeah uh!!! i dont know what to say!!!

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"And how did you get here?" Pandora asked, standing up. 

"I have no clue! One second I was-" Tyler covered his mouth. "That's not important. The point is, I just appeared here and I really want to leave."

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

"I have no clue! One second I was-" Tyler covered his mouth. "That's not important. The point is, I just appeared here and I really want to leave."

Tyler stood up and wiped the dirt off his cargo pants.

can i join :)

I would like to take w a t a h

Name: Jayden

God: water

Sexuality: bishreksual

Gender/Pronouns: She/they

Appearance: Brown fluffy short hair, hazel eyes, 5'8. Wears hoodies most of the time with stylish pants that have chains. Normally they either wear extremely bright colored clothing or black clothing.

Other notes: waterbender :)

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaGhost said:

can i join :)

I would like to take w a t a h

Name: Jayden

God: water

Sexuality: bishreksual

Gender/Pronouns: She/they

Appearance: Brown fluffy short hair, hazel eyes, 5'8. Wears hoodies most of the time with stylish pants that have chains. Normally they either wear extremely bright colored clothing or black clothing.

Other notes: waterbender :)

(Yes of course. You can take watah)

• Love 1

• Star Starless changed the title to Elysium [RP (5/8 Spots Filled)]
16 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler groaned. "I have reasons to keep my secrets."

"Well if we're all trapped here, we should at least be open with each other. What do you have to hide anyway? It can't be that bad."

Just now, ItzFadеDaGhost said:

"Well if we're all trapped here, we should at least be open with each other. What do you have to hide anyway? It can't be that bad."

(yes it can)

24 minutes ago, ItzFadеDaGhost said:

"I think being involved in the murders of many government officials is that bad."

Just now, Star Starless said:

"I think being involved in the murders of many government officials is that bad."

"WAIT WHAT. MURDER? GOVERNMENT AGAIN? WHO ARE YOU, AND HOW SCARED SHOULD I BE OF YOU."