Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

The woman inhaled. "I hope that you all remember the tales of the gods of Elysium? Otherwise this is going to take a long time."

"Yeah,"

"Those bedtime stories for kids? Yeah, I've heard of them." Tyler said.

The woman smiled a little bit. "That makes this a lot easier." she coughed. "You've all been summoned here because, for the first time in millions of years, you five have been blessed with the gifts of the gods."

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

The woman smiled a little bit. "That makes this a lot easier." she coughed. "You've all been summoned here because, for the first time in millions of years, you five have been blessed with the gifts of the gods."

"Gifts? Of... Gods? what."

On 8/22/2022 at 3:00 PM, Star Starless said:

The woman sighed. "I understand this is hard to understand and explain, but just listen. Elysium is in chaos. Teras has left the place for ruin, and we have no other choice than to turn to you to help us. Me and 7 other gods sacrificed the rest of our life forces to bestow the first gifts in centuries to the 8 of you, although it appears Choros's spell to bring you all here only worked for 5 of you."

Tyler threw his head back and laughed. "Man, how much are they paying you for this little prank?"

Character Form:

Name: Devyn

God: Eliofaneia

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender/Pronouns: They/them, Her/she.

Appearance: A, tall, brown Curly haired, female who has, vitiligo on her skin. ( mostly her hands) She, has dark skin, and hazel eyes.

Other notes: She, is confident in her self, and ain't afraid to show it.  She also is obessed with taking pictures.

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

It's not too late to join, is it? 

Character Form:

Name: Harper

God: Zontanos

Sexuality: Poly

Gender/Pronouns: Non binary, they/them

Appearance: Vitiligo. Dark skined with lighter patches. Gray eyes. Naturally curled black hair. 

Other notes: shy bean

(nope! you can still join! welcome!)

• Star Starless changed the title to Elysium [RP (7/8 Spots Filled)]
7 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(This is a note for people just joining. Currently, all characters are in a secret chamber standing on colored dots. To join, just make your character appear on a dot and you'll be all set!)

So, like.. Do I start myself saying "they woke up, standing on a dot" or smth like that? Or do you start me? 

Just now, __________________________ said:

They woke, blinking their eyes of tiredness. The looked down, seeing they were standing on a singular dot. They then looked up and looked around, full of wonder. 

The woman standing in the center of the room turned around, looking right at Harper. "Ah, another one. I guess Choros's spell is just slow. Welcome."

6 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

sorry i hadnt joined earlier, school's been keeping me busy))

Jayden watched with interest, waking up after the others. She sat on the ground, away from everyone else, observing.. She glared at the woman, confused and pee'd off at the same time.

Allow me to redo this- Jayden sat on her DOT. not  jsut the ground :)

• Paw up 1