Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

9 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden stared at the woman-now-a-giraffe-then-a-woman-again, and glanced at the other person near her.  "No, I saw it too. Who and WHAT the heck are you?!"

"My name is Thiria, and I was the goddess of animals before I sacrificed the rest of my power to bless Pandora over there with my gift." the woman said calmly. 

20 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

The giraffe disappeared in a flash of greenish-yellow light and in its place was the woman again. 

"Please tell me someone else saw that so I know I'm not going insane." Tyler said.

She was just staring in wonder. 

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"My name is Thiria, and I was the goddess of animals before I sacrificed the rest of my power to bless Pandora over there with my gift." the woman said calmly. 

"ME??" She said in surprise "why me of all people??? I mean I'm not mad but still"

Just now, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"ME??" She said in surprise "why me of all people??? I mean I'm not mad but still"

"I have my reasons." the woman said. "You just seemed like the perfect candidate to receive my powers after I observed how your family treats you."

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Eugh- then what are MY abilities?"

The woman looked down at the dot below Jayden, a glowing blue color. "Ah, your Kymata's choice. She was the goddess of the ocean, having manipulation over water."

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

The woman looked down at the dot below Jayden, a glowing blue color. "Ah, your Kymata's choice. She was the goddess of the ocean, having manipulation over water."

Jayden's eyes sparked with interest, a thought coming to her mind. She cracked a slight smile. "Great.."

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden's eyes sparked with interest, a thought coming to her mind. She cracked a slight smile. "Great.."

The woman smiled and turned to Tyler. "Ah, you." her smile shifted to a face of discomfort. "I really wonder why she chose you, but no matter. I guess someone with your expertise could be useful."

"What's that supposed to mean!" Tyler asked. "If we're all being given godly gifts just tell me mine already so I can see if this silly thing is a prank or not!"

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

The woman smiled and turned to Tyler. "Ah, you." her smile shifted to a face of discomfort. "I really wonder why she chose you, but no matter. I guess someone with your expertise could be useful."

"What's that supposed to mean!" Tyler asked. "If we're all being given godly gifts just tell me mine already so I can see if this silly thing is a prank or not!"

Thiria sighed. "Ora, goddess of time. You have manipulation over the space-time continuum. Why she decided to give an assassin this power is beyond my knowledge, but no matter. It's too late now anyways." Tyler raised an eyebrow.

38 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"I have my reasons." the woman said. "You just seemed like the perfect candidate to receive my powers after I observed how your family treats you."

"Huh..." She said under her breath. 

39 minutes ago, Radar Starless The Ghost said:

Radar looked at the woman. "what about mine?" he said curiously

"Since you arrived last, Fyta. Goddess of nature. You can control the earth, and manipulate it however you want." Thiria said.

26 minutes ago, polly said:

".....what about mine?" thistle said 

Thiria looked at Thistle and at the dot beneath their feet. "Ah, Cronros. The one responsible for you all being here. He was the god of space. You can move objects with your mind and astral project places. After we all blessed you with our gifts, Cronos cast a spell to bring you all here. I see since we were weak, his spell took a little bit to reach all of you."

15 minutes ago, no. said:

"uhm, if we're all asking, what's mine?"

Thiria glanced to the glowing blue circle under Noah's feet. "Anemos. God of the wind. You can control the skies and manipulate the wind." Thiria's eyes lit up in alarm. "Oh! Wait! I almost forgot! Your powers won't kick in until you leave this room. Some of you may also experience..." she looked at Noah mainly. "Bodily changes... in result to getting these powers."

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Thiria glanced to the glowing blue circle under Noah's feet. "Anemos. God of the wind. You can control the skies and manipulate the wind." Thiria's eyes lit up in alarm. "Oh! Wait! I almost forgot! Your powers won't kick in until you leave this room. Some of you may also experience..." she looked at Noah mainly. "Bodily changes... in result to getting these powers."

"what kind of bodily changes" Radar asked nervously, still messing with his necklace.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"c-  changes?"

Just now, Radar Starless The Ghost said:

"what kind of bodily changes" Radar asked nervously, still messing with his necklace.

Thiria shrugged. "Your powers come with certain side effects, some more noticeable than others. Every person blessed with a gift has a different one, so its hard to say. However, your side effect powers always relate to your gift. For example, those blessed by Anemos sometimes gain the ability to fly or grow wings, and Ora users are known to be able to see the future. But its hard to say which ones you'll develop until we know for certain when you leave this room."

Just now, Star Starless said:

Thiria shrugged. "Your powers come with certain side effects, some more noticeable than others. Every person blessed with a gift has a different one, so its hard to say. However, your side effect powers always relate to your gift. For example, those blessed by Anemos sometimes gain the ability to fly or grow wings, and Ora users are known to be able to see the future. But its hard to say which ones you'll develop until we know for certain when you leave this room."

"woah" Noah said, under his breath.