Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

Just now, no. said:

"woah" Noah said, under his breath.

Thiria smiled. "So! That about sums up what I need you to do." Thiria's body started to fade. "Shoot, its almost time for me to go. Good luck kids. The entirety of Elysium is in your hands. No pressure!" she clapped her hands just as she disappeared, and Tyler was engulfed in a golden beam. He noticed that everyone else around him was engulfed in a wave the same color as their dot. His body began to tingle, and soon he was standing in a park somewhere in a bustling city, with the other 7 kids nearby.

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Thiria smiled. "So! That about sums up what I need you to do." Thiria's body started to fade. "Shoot, its almost time for me to go. Good luck kids. The entirety of Elysium is in your hands. No pressure!" she clapped her hands just as she disappeared, and Tyler was engulfed in a golden beam. He noticed that everyone else around him was engulfed in a wave the same color as their dot. His body began to tingle, and soon he was standing in a park somewhere in a bustling city, with the other 7 kids nearby.

"...where are we?"

"I have no cl-" Tyler turned to look at Noah and fought back a gasp. "You... you've got something... on your back..."

"wh- what?"

//on the edge of my seat rn

9 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

(same)

"Uh, there are, uh. Wings..." Tyler said.

Tyler massaged his arm, and was surprised when there wasn't a hoodie sleeve there. He looked down at his arm and was surprised to see a complex grandfather clock sleeve tattoo on his arm. In fact, he was surprised to see that his entire outfit from earlier had been replaced with black cargo pants and a black tank top. He still had his converse, which was a relief.

27 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler massaged his arm, and was surprised when there wasn't a hoodie sleeve there. He looked down at his arm and was surprised to see a complex grandfather clock sleeve tattoo on his arm. In fact, he was surprised to see that his entire outfit from earlier had been replaced with black cargo pants and a black tank top. He still had his converse, which was a relief.

Radar looked at the others. "w-what do we do now?"

12 minutes ago, Radar Starless The Ghost said:

Radar looked at the others. "w-what do we do now?"

Tyler shrugged. "Considering what just happened, all of my doubts are gone. I'm not one for working in teams, but if we're going to kill a god, I guess I'll make an exception. So. Anyone know how to travel to another world that we're not supposed to be able to get in to?"

Tyler shrugged. "Considering what just happened, all of my doubts are gone. I'm not one for working in teams, but if we're going to kill a god, I guess I'll make an exception. So. Anyone know how to travel to another world that we're not supposed to be able to get in to?"

"i have no idea but maybe we could try using our powers to get there" Radar said, still playing with his necklace nervously.

14 minutes ago, Artanskitty said:

Devyn, walked to the rest of the group, confused and, alert.

”uh, I’m not even gonna question what’s happening..” she, brushed her clothes off.

Tyler nodded, and noticed that one of his pants pockets had a golden pocket watch hanging out of it. He reached down and grabbed it. "Hm. This is nice."

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler nodded, and noticed that one of his pants pockets had a golden pocket watch hanging out of it. He reached down and grabbed it. "Hm. This is nice."

She, grabbed her chain around her neck. Good thing it was still there. She checked her clothes, and other items.

21 minutes ago, Radar Starless The Ghost said:

Radar looked at the pocket watch. "that looks cool, what do you think it does??"

Tyler shrugged. "Beats me. But if I had to take a guess, either some really cool time magic thing, or its a regular watch."

9 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler rubbed his temples. "So. Does anyone have any ideas on what we should do? Or how to actually use their powers?"

“I don’t know since we were LITERALLY teleported here without a FUCKING warning.” She, spat, folding her arms

5 minutes ago, Artanskitty said:

“I don’t know since we were LITERALLY teleported here without a ******* warning.” She, spat, folding her arms

"That's true." Tyler cracked his knuckles. "Well, no way to find out if this is all a prank then to try out our powers ourselves."

(also just a note for the future, you can't swear on the forums. I don't mean to sound rude, but just a warning so you don't get banned)

7 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"That's true." Tyler cracked his knuckles. "Well, no way to find out if this is all a prank then to try out our powers ourselves."

(also just a note for the future, you can't swear on the forums. I don't mean to sound rude, but just a warning so you don't get banned)

Ah gotcha lol))