Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

21 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"I'm sure there's one nearby." Tyler said.

18 hours ago, Artanskitty said:

Devyn, looked around. “Why, don’t we explore the park to find a pond or lake?, I mean- I’m just saying” she, said.

She nodded. "Yeah, let's look for one-"

58 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Can't tell, it's like a huge crowd of people all talking. Bugs are also animals, so there's a lot of talking..." 

"Can you like ask something if there's a pond nearby??"

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Can you like ask something if there's a pond nearby??"

"Yea but talking to bugs is kinda difficult. I don't know where they are and talking to the air feels weird. I guess I can try though. Hey, bugs, is there a pond anywhere near here." she asked. Pandora focused on the nearby sounds and heard a response. "Oh, thanks." She said. She stood up and walked towards whatever body of water was there. She pushed through the bushes and proceeded to almost fall into the pond. "Oh, damn, that worked.." she muttered.

2 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Yea but talking to bugs is kinda difficult. I don't know where they are and talking to the air feels weird. I guess I can try though. Hey, bugs, is there a pond anywhere near here." she asked. Pandora focused on the nearby sounds and heard a response. "Oh, thanks." She said. She stood up and walked towards whatever body of water was there. She pushed through the bushes and proceeded to almost fall into the pond. "Oh, damn, that worked.." she muttered.

Jayden laughed. "God that's amazing-- Hm.. How do I... Control it..?" They stared at the pond intensely for 30 seconds straight as if something was going to happen. "something" did not happen.

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, this is stupid, I don't know how this works."

On 8/22/2022 at 10:17 AM, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

can i join :)

I would like to take w a t a h

Name: Jayden

God: water

Sexuality: bishreksual

Gender/Pronouns: She/they

Appearance: Brown fluffy short hair, hazel eyes, 5'8. Wears hoodies most of the time with stylish pants that have chains. Normally they either wear extremely bright colored clothing or black clothing.

Other notes: waterbender :)

low-effort0ACA9B9D-3ADD-41FF-BD64-3A3B7F1F5737.thumb.jpeg.460186c3fd798eed364ed16e1f85a6eb.jpeg7755AFA1-8D39-4A27-82D6-FD959DFE9DC7.thumb.jpeg.9a1876dc95cbb5274c0c6aada4478d5b.jpeg

• Love 1

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden laughed. "God that's amazing-- Hm.. How do I... Control it..?" They stared at the pond intensely for 30 seconds straight as if something was going to happen. "something" did not happen.

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, this is stupid, I don't know how this works."

"Uh, maybe stick your arm out and try to... i don't know... uh, control the water?" Tyler suggested.

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

"Uh, maybe stick your arm out and try to... i don't know... uh, control the water?" Tyler suggested.

"Uh....... Okay."

She moved her hand and stuck it out in front of her, facing the water. She felt incredibly stupid. She opened her hand and then turned it into a fist, as if grasping an invisible rope, and moved it upwards to see if anything happened. (does that work lol)

2 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Uh....... Okay."

She moved her hand and stuck it out in front of her, facing the water. She felt incredibly stupid. She opened her hand and then turned it into a fist, as if grasping an invisible rope, and moved it upwards to see if anything happened. (does that work lol)

(yeah)

Tyler watched, eyes wide, as the water slowly started following her hand.

On 8/27/2022 at 9:28 PM, Star Starless said:

(yeah)

Tyler watched, eyes wide, as the water slowly started following her hand.

(kk) She freaked out as the water followed her hand and stopped, letting the water drop and pulling her hand back. "HOLY (removed by ur mom) WHAT THE HECK?!"

45 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

(kk) She freaked out as the water followed her hand and stopped, letting the water drop and pulling her hand back. "HOLY (removed by ur mom) WHAT THE HECK?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!" Tyler yelled.

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"I DON'T KNOW!!" Tyler yelled.

They glared at the water. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT. WHY WAS IT MOVING. 

hOLY CRAP

SHE HAD MOVED IT!!?!?!?!?

They backed away from the pond and glared at it for a few more seconds. "Aha so who wants to try their power now-"

12 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

They glared at the water. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT. WHY WAS IT MOVING. 

hOLY CRAP

SHE HAD MOVED IT!!?!?!?!?

They backed away from the pond and glared at it for a few more seconds. "Aha so who wants to try their power now-"

Tyler shrugged. "I will I guess. Although I have no clue how I'm supposed to control time." He reached his hand out. I feel so stupid right now. He thought. 

14 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler shrugged. "I will I guess. Although I have no clue how I'm supposed to control time." He reached his hand out. I feel so stupid right now. He thought. 

Time? Now would be a great time to stop or something! Tyler thought.

8 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

She rolled her eyes. "What if you like... Try to stop time. And like everything stops. Ooo can you slow down time?"

Tyler shrugged. "Worth a shot." He struck out his hand again. Hey, time? Stop?

• Haha 1