Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

5 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"You're the one who drew a FREAKING moustache on me! THAT'S considered stupid!" she rolled her eyes at Tyler.

"It's not stupid, its called humor." Tyler snapped.

On 10/2/2022 at 3:01 PM, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"Yeah, sureeeee, bullying someone is just 'humour, and not stupid at all' "

Tyler just shrugged and walked into the gas station.

(also i feel like i should give this as a note. tyler is a psychopath. not in the insane serial k*ller way, but he doesn't feel guilt or value other people, which is why he acts the way he does. there are only a few cases where he actually wants to protect someone or something *coughs* noah *coughs*)

• Paw up 2

16 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler just shrugged and walked into the gas station.

(also i feel like i should give this as a note. tyler is a psychopath. not in the insane serial k*ller way, but he doesn't feel guilt or value other people, which is why he acts the way he does. there are only a few cases where he actually wants to protect someone or something)

Noah followed Tyler, as he didn't want to listen to any more of Jayden's rants about how stupid and annoying Tyler was.

On 10/3/2022 at 10:08 AM, SPOOKYSNOWSTORM said:

Noah followed Tyler, as he didn't want to listen to any more of Jayden's rants about how stupid and annoying Tyler was.

Tyler entered the gas station and wasn't surprised to find it empty. He immediately moved to the snack stands set up and began shoving bags of chips and candy in the pockets of his cargo pants.

Pandora looked around the gas station. She didn't need to eat! Well she barely had any pockets to hold stuff in the first place... Well, she should at least be helpful. She also grabbed snacks and put them in her hoodie pockets. 

15 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler entered the gas station and wasn't surprised to find it empty. He immediately moved to the snack stands set up and began shoving bags of chips and candy in the pockets of his cargo pants.

"You can't just! Take those!"

15 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Pandora looked around the gas station. She didn't need to eat! Well she barely had any pockets to hold stuff in the first place... Well, she should at least be helpful. She also grabbed snacks and put them in her hoodie pockets. 

Jayden blinked, then grinned. She immediately went to the fridges and grabbed cherry coke and began drinking it. "No employees no problem."

On 10/5/2022 at 9:41 AM, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden blinked, then grinned. She immediately went to the fridges and grabbed cherry coke and began drinking it. "No employees no problem."

"For once, I agree with her." Tyler tossed a bag of Cheetos to Noah.

17 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Noah fumbled it, and dropped it. He hesitated, wondering if this was the right thing to do, before grabbing it and tearing it open.

4 hours ago, SPOOKYSNOWSTORM said:

Noah fumbled it, and dropped it. He hesitated, wondering if this was the right thing to do, before grabbing it and tearing it open.

"Look kid." Tyler walked over to Noah. "If anything happens, I'll take the blame. Don't worry."

15 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

"Look kid." Tyler walked over to Noah. "If anything happens, I'll take the blame. Don't worry."

"okay." He said, feeling a bit better. he grabbed a cheeto from the bag and ate it.

On 10/9/2022 at 7:45 PM, Spooky Star Starless said:

Jayden rolled her eyes and went to the candy section, grabbing a bunch of mini MnM tubes and grabbing a bag from behind the counter to put them in. "Perfect."

On 10/11/2022 at 9:23 AM, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden rolled her eyes and went to the candy section, grabbing a bunch of mini MnM tubes and grabbing a bag from behind the counter to put them in. "Perfect."

Tyler smirked, and was about to grab a Hershey's chocolate bar, when someone grabbed him by the shoulder. Tyler whirled around and came face to face with something he had never seen. It looked like a person, except it seemed to be made out of dripping purple and black goo, and seemed to emerge out of the floor. "Young man, what are you doing?" the thing asked. Tyler grabbed a knife from his belt and sliced at the thing's hand. It fell to the ground and dissolved into the floor.

"Hey guys, I think the shopkeeper's back, and she's had a really big glow up." he said calmly backing away from the creature.

18 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler smirked, and was about to grab a Hershey's chocolate bar, when someone grabbed him by the shoulder. Tyler whirled around and came face to face with something he had never seen. It looked like a person, except it seemed to be made out of dripping purple and black goo, and seemed to emerge out of the floor. "Young man, what are you doing?" the thing asked. Tyler grabbed a knife from his belt and sliced at the thing's hand. It fell to the ground and dissolved into the floor.

"Hey guys, I think the shopkeeper's back, and she's had a really big glow up." he said calmly backing away from the creature.

"Huh? OH CRAP-" Pandora said as she turned around. She jumped back a bit, not knowing what to do. She wasn't trained at all! What even was that thing?!

3 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Huh? OH CRAP-" Pandora said as she turned around. She jumped back a bit, not knowing what to do. She wasn't trained at all! What even was that thing?!

"I have no clue, but it doesn't look friendly." The creature opened its mouth, revealing rows of sharp teeth. "Yup. I'm gonna run now." Tyler grabbed a fistful of bags of M&Ms and bolted through the gas station door.

• Paw up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 8:51 PM, Blurry Fawn said:

"I have no clue, but it doesn't look friendly." The creature opened its mouth, revealing rows of sharp teeth. "Yup. I'm gonna run now." Tyler grabbed a fistful of bags of M&Ms and bolted through the gas station door.

(bump)

On 10/18/2022 at 8:51 PM, Blurry Fawn said:

(wHOOPS)

"Yea me too!" Pandora agreed, bolting after him.

• 5 months later...

(I'm gonna bump this if it's fine)

On 10/18/2022 at 8:51 PM, Star Starless said:

Jayden's eyes widened and they grabbed as many candy bars as they could and ran off, following Tyler in a panic.