Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

7 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden groaned. "Why are you taking so long?!"

"Jeez! I don't know how to control these powers!" Tyler shouted. He focused on the pocket watch. He focused one last time. Stop. Slowly, the birds stopped flying midair and he saw Jayden looking at him, mid shout. "Ha!!" he said confidently. He looked back down at the pocket watch. Start. The birds started flying again and Jayden resumed shouting.

On 8/31/2022 at 5:53 PM, Star Starless said:

"Jeez! I don't know how to control these powers!" Tyler shouted. He focused on the pocket watch. He focused one last time. Stop. Slowly, the birds stopped flying midair and he saw Jayden looking at him, mid shout. "Ha!!" he said confidently. He looked back down at the pocket watch. Start. The birds started flying again and Jayden resumed shouting.

"Like LITERALLY everyone else here can control their powers and not you?! Goodness, just like- do something!"

On 9/2/2022 at 4:47 PM, Star Starless said:

Tyler crossed his arms. "I just did."

"Well nothing happened for us. Do it again and do stuff while time is frozen or something." Pandora suggested. She was speaking a bit louder than she needed to.

1 hour ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Well nothing happened for us. Do it again and do stuff while time is frozen or something." Pandora suggested. She was speaking a bit louder than she needed to.

Tyler shrugged. "All right." He stared at the watch again and time stopped. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sharpie, drawing a mustache on Jayden's face. He smirked. "Perfect." He willed time to start again. "There's your proof. Nice mustache, Jayden,"

• Sad 1

On 9/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, Star Starless said:

Tyler shrugged. "All right." He stared at the watch again and time stopped. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sharpie, drawing a mustache on Jayden's face. He smirked. "Perfect." He willed time to start again. "There's your proof. Nice mustache, Jayden,"

SOBBING HOW DARE YOUAYUAUA))

Jayden screeched in shock as they wiped their face to find smudged sharpie on her hand after doing so.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" She reached towards the water and moved a large glob over Tyler's head. "FIX THIS OR I'LL- UH- DRENCH YOU IN WATER?!"

On 9/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, Star Starless said:

2 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden screeched in shock as they wiped their face to find smudged sharpie on her hand after doing so.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" She reached towards the water and moved a large glob over Tyler's head. "FIX THIS OR I'LL- UH- DRENCH YOU IN WATER?!"

Pandora just started laughing. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Oh wow! I'm so scared of getting hit by a rain drop." Tyler mocked.

4 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden groaned. "You guys are so annoying. Get this FREAKING sharpie off of my face, Tyler!"

Tyler smirked. "Why don't you use your fancy water powers to get it off instead? If you're just so good at using your powers."

8 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden groaned. "You guys are so annoying. Get this FREAKING sharpie off of my face, Tyler!"

4 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler smirked. "Why don't you use your fancy water powers to get it off instead? If you're just so good at using your powers."

"Yeaaaaa" She laughed. 

On 9/7/2022 at 2:49 PM, Star Starless said:

19 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Yeaaaaa" She laughed. 

"Sharpie doesn't come off with JUST WATER- it takes like- A BUNCH OF SOAP AND STUFF!" Jayden groaned and walked away. She wasn't dealing with this anymore.

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Sharpie doesn't come off with JUST WATER- it takes like- A BUNCH OF SOAP AND STUFF!" Jayden groaned and walked away. She wasn't dealing with this anymore.

"And you think I have those things on me right now?" Tyler added.

On 9/9/2022 at 9:11 AM, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"CAN'T YOU LIKE TURN BACK TIME OR SOMETHING?!?!??!"

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"I probably can. But I don't want to. You with a mustache is hilarious." Tyler said.

"I can agree with that." Pandora turned around to see what else she could do. But then she remembered how much trouble she was gonna be when she got home. "oh (removed by sky)" she said quietly. 

2 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"I can agree with that." Pandora turned around to see what else she could do. But then she remembered how much trouble she was gonna be when she got home. "oh (removed by sky)" she said quietly. 

Tyler turned to face her. "What's wrong?" he asked. He hated to admit it, but everyone aside from Jayden was starting to grow on him.

59 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler turned to face her. "What's wrong?" he asked. He hated to admit it, but everyone aside from Jayden was starting to grow on him.

"Oh uh nothing it's fine. Just my parents are gonna kill me once they find out I'm gone." She said, a little bit of stress in her voice.