Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

(nope! not at all! welcome!)

i thought you said they were not at all welcome for a sec. i was like WTH STR WHY WOULD YOU REJET MY BESTIE SOBBING EMOJI IRL

2 hours ago, ItzFadеDaNightWing said:

i thought you said they were not at all welcome for a sec. i was like WTH STR WHY WOULD YOU REJET MY BESTIE SOBBING EMOJI IRL

NOOOOO WAIT NOW IM GONNA EDIT THAT ONE SEC)

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

They tilted their head slightly, and brought their hands to their chest, slightly scared. 

4 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Allow me to redo this- Jayden sat on her DOT. not  jsut the ground :)

The woman smiled. "Now we're only missing Fyta's chosen one. I guess I can start without them. Do you all see the dots you're standing on?" she gestured to everyone's feet. "Each color corresponds with whatever god or goddess has bestowed you with a gift. Each of you has received a different gift, and your goal is to use your gift to defeat the monsters that Teras has probably sent to kill you now, and lead the other gods to take her down. Simple enough. Oh! And you also have to figure out how to get into Elysium, a place thought intangible to humans."

Just now, Star Starless said:

The woman smiled. "Now we're only missing Fyta's chosen one. I guess I can start without them. Do you all see the dots you're standing on?" she gestured to everyone's feet. "Each color corresponds with whatever god or goddess has bestowed you with a gift. Each of you has received a different gift, and your goal is to use your gift to defeat the monsters that Teras has probably sent to kill you now, and lead the other gods to take her down. Simple enough. Oh! And you also have to figure out how to get into Elysium, a place thought intangible to humans."

Tyler groaned. "How long are you going to go through with this prank? I was in the middle of an important job, and now half the city is probably  after me, so I need to go deal with that. Not some silly roleplay about children's stories."

13 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Jayden rolled their eyes. "So we just got dragged into this without a choice? And how can we even get into Elysium if WE PHYSICALLY CANT AND AREN'T ALLOWED TO?!?!"

(ill join father)

Name: Radar

God: Fyta

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender/Pronouns: Trans Male (He/Him)

Appearance: A tall male with short, dark brown, curly hair, One green eye and one red eye. Always wears oversized hoodies and shorts, has glasses and a small brick necklace.

Other notes: they are basically a reflection of how i see myself and how others see me irl.

27 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Jayden rolled their eyes. "So we just got dragged into this without a choice? And how can we even get into Elysium if WE PHYSICALLY CANT AND AREN'T ALLOWED TO?!?!"

Devyn, rubbed her eyes and looked down on a dot. they saw, other people.

14 hours ago, Star Starless said:

“That sounds fine,” Noah said sarcastically 

3 hours ago, IAMGHOST said:

(ill join father)

Name: Radar

God: Fyta

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender/Pronouns: Trans Male (He/Him)

Appearance: A tall male with short, dark brown, curly hair, One green eye and one red eye. Always wears oversized hoodies and shorts, has glasses and a small brick necklace.

Other notes: they are basically a reflection of how i see myself and how others see me irl.

(yay! welcome!)

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Exactly! I have a job! I'm not interested in trying to save the world right now thank you very much." Tyler snapped.

17 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Radar woke up and looked down at his dot then up at the woman.

Just now, IAMGHOST said:

Radar woke up and looked down at his dot then up at the woman.

The woman smiled. "Perfect. You're all here." She turned to look at all of them. "It appears that most of you are skeptical that what I say is actually true. So, if I prove to you that what I say is true, will you join my cause?"

The woman smiled. "Perfect. You're all here." She turned to look at all of them. "It appears that most of you are skeptical that what I say is actually true. So, if I prove to you that what I say is true, will you join my cause?"

"ill join the cause ma'am" radar spoke, the nervousness he had could be heard in his voice.

Just now, IAMGHOST said:

"ill join the cause ma'am" radar spoke, the nervousness he had could be heard in his voice.

The woman smiled. "Perfect. At least one of you is eager to help." Tyler scoffed. "Well, to be fair, your quest sounds a lot like a bedtime story, so it's understandable why a lot of us are skeptical, including me."

The woman smiled. "Perfect. At least one of you is eager to help." Tyler scoffed. "Well, to be fair, your quest sounds a lot like a bedtime story, so it's understandable why a lot of us are skeptical, including me."

Radar looked over at tyler. "well, bedtime story or not it just seems like the right thing to do is to help out in any way... right?"

3 minutes ago, IAMGHOST said:

Radar looked over at tyler. "well, bedtime story or not it just seems like the right thing to do is to help out in any way... right?"

Tyler rolled his eyes. "I'm going to need proof before I go off to save fantasyland."

The woman smiled. "If it's proof you want, then here." she flicked her wrists and all of a sudden she's gone, in her place a glowing giraffe.

"I've officially lost it." Tyler concluded.

Radar looked up at the woman in awe. i wonder what god/goddess is blessing me, he thought.

23 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

The woman smiled. "If it's proof you want, then here." she flicked her wrists and all of a sudden she's gone, in her place a glowing giraffe.

"I've officially lost it." Tyler concluded.

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

The giraffe disappeared in a flash of greenish-yellow light and in its place was the woman again. 

"Please tell me someone else saw that so I know I'm not going insane." Tyler said.

Jayden stared at the woman-now-a-giraffe-then-a-woman-again, and glanced at the other person near her.  "No, I saw it too. Who and WHAT the heck are you?!"

6 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

The giraffe disappeared in a flash of greenish-yellow light and in its place was the woman again. 

"Please tell me someone else saw that so I know I'm not going insane." Tyler said.

"i saw that as well" Radar said to Tyler, still in shock from what he had seen