Stray Fawn Community

Elysium [RP (FULL)]

Star Starless

12 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Thiria glanced to the glowing blue circle under Noah's feet. "Anemos. God of the wind. You can control the skies and manipulate the wind." Thiria's eyes lit up in alarm. "Oh! Wait! I almost forgot! Your powers won't kick in until you leave this room. Some of you may also experience..." she looked at Noah mainly. "Bodily changes... in result to getting these powers."

"WhaT?! WHAT KIND O)F CHANGES?!??!?! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO M E"

On 8/24/2022 at 8:10 PM, Star Starless said:

The woman smiled. "Now we're only missing Fyta's chosen one. I guess I can start without them. Do you all see the dots you're standing on?" she gestured to everyone's feet. "Each color corresponds with whatever god or goddess has bestowed you with a gift. Each of you has received a different gift, and your goal is to use your gift to defeat the monsters that Teras has probably sent to kill you now, and lead the other gods to take her down. Simple enough. Oh! And you also have to figure out how to get into Elysium, a place thought intangible to humans."

Aa;- sorryyyy)) 

They just stayed quiet, but looked at the ground at their dot. 

34 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler nodded. "yeah... I'm assuming these." he pointed at the wings and his tattooed arm. "Are some of the changes Thiria described."

"I- oh my god."

15 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"It looks like we're in a park. Although I don't know why no one's around. It's a beautiful day." Tyler noted.

"Hmmmm."

1 hour ago, Artanskitty said:

Devyn, looked around. “Why, don’t we explore the park to find a pond or lake?, I mean- I’m just saying” she, said.

"I mean, sure. Since we have nothing else to do." Tyler agreed. He looked over at Pandora. "You okay, kid?"

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"I mean, sure. Since we have nothing else to do." Tyler agreed. He looked over at Pandora. "You okay, kid?"

"I'm fine!! I'm fine.." She took her hands off her ears and tried to pretend she was fine. "These powers are kinda overwhelming.." 

1 hour ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"I'm fine!! I'm fine.." She took her hands off her ears and tried to pretend she was fine. "These powers are kinda overwhelming.." 

"What do you mean?" Tyler raised an eyebrow. "I don't hear anything."

1 hour ago, Artanskitty said:

“Man.. if only she explained how to use these powers of ours we would be set already!”

"Yeah. I mean, how am I supposed to control time? An instruction manual or something would have been useful at least."