Stray Fawn Community

I got a leopard gecko.

Slushie the Icewing

Their name is Iggy ❤️I have not a singular idea what gender they are because they are too young. I also cant share an image of them at the moment because I don't know where my phone is and I'm on the computer and also school :,) 

Also feel free to share any reptiles you own(or pets in general) I would love to see them!!

• Love 1

make sure you do research on what they need to be healthy and happy!! on reddit, the subreddit r/leopardgeckos has a care guide iirc, and if you post when iggy's older the people there can probably tell you what gender they are

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

make sure you do research on what they need to be healthy and happy!! on reddit, the subreddit r/leopardgeckos has a care guide iirc, and if you post when iggy's older the people there can probably tell you what gender they are

I am! Ive actually been doing so for atleast 3 years? maybe 2? Anyway im still researching things to make sure they can get the best life possible !

3 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

on a side note i wish my mother would let me get a gecko but she hates reptiles 😔

rip ( i kinda want a corn snake but as most people are. My dad hates snakes so its a no from him lol)

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

PS: this is NOT their normal tank. I was just cleaning it out so i put them in their smaller little carrier and took this picture because otherwise they would just go back in their hides and not be visable.

4 minutes ago, Slushie the Icewing said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f972c4e9e96386c1fbbdec60318f620e.jpeg

THEMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! (ik its a weird view but it works)

THEM IS SO CUTE