Stray Fawn Community

Subnautica

BirbMonster

7 hours ago, BirbMaster said:

Soooo quick terribble news:

I CANNOT beat the first game, because according to some people on reddit, I can't because I'm in an older version, (December 2017 version) so 

Can we say I've beaten it though if I've done EVERYTHING else to get to that point

On the bright side I can continue to use the same save file! Right now I'm on my way to fight a reaper leviathan because 

1: Adrenaline fun

2: One less reaper leviathan to worry about (there are a total of 25 on the map. soon there will be 24)

Just now, BirbMaster said:

Having trouble finding reapers where I am (the Dunes) and fighting them due to the deeper water, so I'll try the other spot you can find them: the Crash Zone

It has a shallower average depth and more reapers in it

Ok so:

-I used a glitch that got my repair tool inside my prawn suit (so my prawn suit would be invincible)

-Found a reaper leviathan in the crash zone

-Fought it

-It ends up in the safe shallows with me

-Repair tool runs out of battery (I think the reaper had lost somewhere between a quater and a half of it's health by then)

-Reaper and I go our seperate ways

-Have no idea what biome it is in now

-Be paranoid

Just now, BirbMaster said:

Ok so:

-I used a glitch that got my repair tool inside my prawn suit (so my prawn suit would be invincible)

-Found a reaper leviathan in the crash zone

-Fought it

-It ends up in the safe shallows with me

-Repair tool runs out of battery (I think the reaper had lost somewhere between a quater and a half of it's health by then)

-Reaper and I go our seperate ways

-Have no idea what biome it is in now

-Be paranoid

I hope it went home to the Crash Zone because nobody wants to randomly encounter a reaper in a biome it's not supposed to be in

• 2 months later...