Stray Fawn Community

dead weight || object sim/rp [4/4 CLOSED]

Pancake

6 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“You fell asleep at your desk for the 2nd time this week, are you sure you’re sleeping enough?” Oh. It was your coworker, Ophelia, she looked concerned.

"...oh yeah- im fine!!"

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

The light streaming in for your window was almost blinding, you blinked multiple times as your eyes ajusted.
“I’m starting my first day in 4th grade tomorrow, did you know?” He asked happily, rocking back and forth on his feet while holding onto the door handle, making it creak annoyingly. You did know, after all you were about to be a senior in high school.

"mh- yeah i did" iggy rubbed his eyes "pretty exciting," he said absently around a yawn

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

You woke up to silence, which was surprising, judging by how your apartment always had at least some noise going on, wether it be around you, below you or above you.

mouse blinked sleepily, wondering why everything was so quiet. she got out of her white bed and gently rubbed her eyes.

17 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

mouse blinked sleepily, wondering why everything was so quiet. she got out of her white bed and gently rubbed her eyes.

The light coming through your window cast light shadows down onto the ground.

19 minutes ago, polly said:

kori looked around, trying to find out what they were supposed to be doing

Well there were the papers that you had fallen asleep on.

24 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"mh- yeah i did" iggy rubbed his eyes "pretty exciting," he said absently around a yawn

He jumped up and down happily.

”Milo!” You heard your mother shout from downstairs.

”Oh yeah, Breakfast is ready by the way.” He said before bolting  out of your room.

6 minutes ago, Pancake said:

He jumped up and down happily.

”Milo!” You heard your mother shout from downstairs.

”Oh yeah, Breakfast is ready by the way.” He said before bolting  out of your room.

iggy stood up, walking out of his room and down the stairs to get some breakfast

50 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy stood up, walking out of his room and down the stairs to get some breakfast

Your brother was pouring himself some orange juice, his bucket hat form folding inwards because of the table.

”Good morning dear, I hope Milo wasn’t too loud.” Your mom‘s gaze was full of sympathy and tired.

”I wasn’t!! I just woke him up the most eff- efish- ehff-“

”Efficient.”

”Yeah! I just woke him up the most ‘Effishant’ way!” Milo proclaimed.

9 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Your brother was pouring himself some orange juice, his bucket hat form folding inwards because of the table.

”Good morning dear, I hope Milo wasn’t too loud.” Your mom‘s gaze was full of sympathy and tired.

”I wasn’t!! I just woke him up the most eff- efish- ehff-“

”Efficient.”

”Yeah! I just woke him up the most ‘Effishant’ way!” Milo proclaimed.

iggy smiled at his mom, snorting a laugh "yea he did somethin' like that-"

he grabbed the orange juice off the table and poured himself a glass as well, sitting down before he started drinking it

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

iggy smiled at his mom, snorting a laugh "yea he did somethin' like that-"

he grabbed the orange juice off the table and poured himself a glass as well, sitting down before he started drinking it

Your older sister- a long stick of Smoky Quartz -came out of her room with many more bracelets than normal, which probably meant she was going out somewhere.

”Good morning, Alice.”

”Mornin’ mum.” Alice replied with a smile, sitting down at the table next to Milo, giving him a rough (but not too rough) ruffle on the head (or.. hat?), making him giggle and jab her in the side, which she retaliated with by flicking him between his eyes.

”ooowww..” Milo complained. Alice just giggled.

13 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Your older sister- a long stick of Smoky Quartz -came out of her room with many more bracelets than normal, which probably meant she was going out somewhere.

”Good morning, Alice.”

”Mornin’ mum.” Alice replied with a smile, sitting down at the table next to Milo, giving him a rough (but not too rough) ruffle on the head (or.. hat?), making him giggle and jab her in the side, which she retaliated with by flicking him between his eyes.

”ooowww..” Milo complained. Alice just giggled.

iggy gulped down his orange juice "hey alice"

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

iggy rolled his eyes but smiled

Your mom put down four plates at everyone’s respective seats, as well as silverware.

”Thank’s Mom!” Milo said before immediately tearing into his omelette like he hadn’t eaten in days.

”Yeah, thanks mum.” Alice thanked her and put her hands together in a praying motion briefly before beginning to eat.

Just now, Pancake said:

Your mom put down four plates at everyone’s respective seats, as well as silverware.

”Thank’s Mom!” Milo said before immediately tearing into his omelette like he hadn’t eaten in days.

”Yeah, thanks mum.” Alice thanked her and put her hands together in a praying motion briefly before beginning to eat.

"thanks!" iggy picked up his fork and began to eat

Just now, polly said:

kori kept looking through the papers, trying not to fall asleep again

“Hey, you should go home and get some rest. I can take over the rest of your shift.” Ophelia had come back and was now politely ushering you to leave.

Just now, Pancake said:

“Hey, you should go home and get some rest. I can take over the rest of your shift.” Ophelia had come back and was now politely ushering you to leave.

"..uh.. alright!!"

Just now, pepper_ said:

"thanks!" iggy picked up his fork and began to eat

“No problem kiddos.” She smiled.

The food was fantastic, as it usually is with having a chef parent.

Milo finished his plate a few minutes later and took it to the sink, rinsing it off and putting it in the dish-holder.

”well someone certainly enjoyed their breakfast.” Your mom chuckled under her breath.