Stray Fawn Community

dead weight || object sim/rp [4/4 CLOSED]

Pancake

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

What seemed like a few minutes later Alice yelled up: “IGGY! YOU READY TO GO?”

"OH UH- YEAH SORRY, ONE SEC-"

he jumped up from his bed and swung his door open, skidding to a stop in front of the stairs before going down

2 hours ago, cookie said:

she made herself a pb and j who cares if that's a lunch food it's breakfast if she wants it to be 

The doorbell rang. Huh. That’s strange. You hadn’t planned on having anything delivered today..

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

"OH UH- YEAH SORRY, ONE SEC-"

he jumped up from his bed and swung his door open, skidding to a stop in front of the stairs before going down

Milo jumped out of his room and followed. “Can I come too?!” He shouted as you hurried down the stairs.

”Uhh.. Sure!” Alice quickly replied, already at the door, a purse dangled from her shoulder.

1 hour ago, polly said:

((FEARFUL HOW DO I REPLY TO THIS 

“Radio wins then!” Rose turned on the radio and began driving.

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

Milo jumped out of his room and followed. “Can I come too?!” He shouted as you hurried down the stairs.

”Uhh.. Sure!” Alice quickly replied, already at the door, a purse dangled from her shoulder.

iggy stopped next to alice at the door, looking up at the stairs while he waited for milo to come down

5 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy stopped next to alice at the door, looking up at the stairs while he waited for milo to come down

Milo came down, jumping the last two stairs and landing on the ground with a loud thump.

”alright! Lets go!” Alice smiled and opened the door.

”Don't do anything too reckless!” Your mother called from the living room.

”Ok mom!” Milo shouted back before running out of the house and to Alice’s car.

”Love you mom!” Alice said, following Milo out the door.

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

Milo came down, jumping the last two stairs and landing on the ground with a loud thump.

”alright! Lets go!” Alice smiled and opened the door.

”Don't do anything too reckless!” Your mother called from the living room.

”Ok mom!” Milo shouted back before running out of the house and to Alice’s car.

”Love you mom!” Alice said, following Milo out the door.

"see you later mom!!" he followed his siblings out the door

44 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy hopped in the car and shut the door

"what are we doin' in the town?" he asked as he buckled his seatbelt

“Well Maggie wanted to check out a new candy store on Main Street and I need new makeup but we didn’t have a completely solid plan, just walking around and having a good time I guess?” Alice began driving.

4 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Well Maggie wanted to check out a new candy store on Main Street and I need new makeup but we didn’t have a completely solid plan, just walking around and having a good time I guess?” Alice began driving.

iggy nodded "cool cool cool"

he turned to look out the window as the street went by

3 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy nodded "cool cool cool"

he turned to look out the window as the street went by

streets and houses soon turned into a bridge over a long lake that disconnected the city from the suburbs.

”Almost there!” Alice sing-songed a little over halfway across the bridge.

9 minutes ago, Pancake said:

streets and houses soon turned into a bridge over a long lake that disconnected the city from the suburbs.

”Almost there!” Alice sing-songed a little over halfway across the bridge.

"wooooo~~~"

iggy sat up in his seat more to look ahead through the windshield, tapping his feet up and down on the floor of the car excitedly

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

"wooooo~~~"

iggy sat up in his seat more to look ahead through the windshield, tapping his feet up and down on the floor of the car excitedly

There were skyscrapers as far as the eye could see (which uh.. wasn’t very far on account of the skyscrapers).

”YEAA!!” You heard Milo shout and what sounded like him punching the roof.

”Hey! Don’t punch my car!” Alice turned around momentarily to tell Milo.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

There were skyscrapers as far as the eye could see (which uh.. wasn’t very far on account of the skyscrapers).

”YEAA!!” You heard Milo shout and what sounded like him punching the roof.

”Hey! Don’t punch my car!” Alice turned around momentarily to tell Milo.

iggy burst out laughing before quickly stifling it for alice's sake

he turned to look at milo "you excited??"

12 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy burst out laughing before quickly stifling it for alice's sake

he turned to look at milo "you excited??"

Alice shot you a glare with no real malice behind it.

Milo nodded vigorously.

Just now, polly said:

kori smiled, enjoying the radio 

((i dont know how interaction is so hard but it is 

You two stayed in silence for most of the ride apart from Rose singing along to a few songs.

Just now, pepper_ said:

iggy smiled wide "me too!!!"

He smiled back at you.

”Aaaaand we’re here!” Alice said as the car came to a stop in a parking spot in front of a clothing store.

Alice turned off the car and got out, Milo followed close after, they both came around to the front of the car and waited for you.

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

He smiled back at you.

”Aaaaand we’re here!” Alice said as the car came to a stop in a parking spot in front of a clothing store.

Alice turned off the car and got out, Milo followed close after, they both came around to the front of the car and waited for you.

iggy opened the door and got out, racing to the front to join them

3 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy opened the door and got out, racing to the front to join them

“Alright They should be here-“

”AYEEEE ITS THE STETSONS!!” You heard Maggie shout from a little ways away, footsteps rapidly approaching as she tried to tackle Alice in a hug (which didn’t really work considering Alice was a foot taller than she was).

”Hey guys.” Connor said monotonously (as usual) as he walked up to greet you, giving a little wave with one hand.

Just now, Pancake said:

“Alright They should be here-“

”AYEEEE ITS THE STETSONS!!” You heard Maggie shout from a little ways away, footsteps rapidly approaching as she tried to tackle Alice in a hug (which didn’t really work considering Alice was a foot taller than she was).

”Hey guys.” Connor said monotonously (as usual) as he walked up to greet you, giving a little wave with one hand.

"hey!!! how have you guys been!!" iggy bounced up and down a bit on his feet

2 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"hey!!! how have you guys been!!" iggy bounced up and down a bit on his feet

“Meh, I’ve been worse, Maggie missed you guys though.” Connor gestures to Maggie (who was clinging to Alice tightly, but then again Alice was clinging to her too, almost lifting her off her feet) with a thumb and a small smile.

The rest of the gang began approaching; Kennedy, Ellie, and Ben.

”Robin couldn’t make it, unfortunately, xe had a gig tonight.” Kennedy said to anyone that would listen, mainly Alice.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Meh, I’ve been worse, Maggie missed you guys though.” Connor gestures to Maggie (who was clinging to Alice tightly, but then again Alice was clinging to her too, almost lifting her off her feet) with a thumb and a small smile.

The rest of the gang began approaching; Kennedy, Ellie, and Ben.

”Robin couldn’t make it, unfortunately, xe had a gig tonight.” Kennedy said to anyone that would listen, mainly Alice.

iggy lauged "i missed you all too!!!!" he looked at the other three walking towards the group and gave an enthusiastic wave

Just now, pepper_ said:

iggy lauged "i missed you all too!!!!" he looked at the other three walking towards the group and gave an enthusiastic wave

“Heeeyyyy!! Alice decided to bring the little man along again! We missed you too dude!” Ben gave you a rough scratch on the.. head?- with a smile.

”Hey I’m here too!” Milo exclaimed.

”Ohh!! You’re the Milo I’ve been hearing about!” Ben walked over to Milo and bent down to give him a fist bump. “I hear you’re Rad, dude.”

”DANG RIGHT I AM!!” Milo squealed happily.