Stray Fawn Community

dead weight || object sim/rp [4/4 CLOSED]

Pancake

13 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"yeah.." iggy laid down again next to him

he wasnt sure how he was gonna sleep after what he saw, but he closed his eyes and tried anyways

sleep eventually overtook you after who knows how long of staring at a starless sky.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 12:33 AM, ralsei deltarune said:

gaming))

You awoke with a start to some kind of fanfare playing over what sounded like a loudspeaker

On 9/11/2022 at 6:27 PM, pepper_ said:

"yeah.." iggy laid down again next to him

he wasnt sure how he was gonna sleep after what he saw, but he closed his eyes and tried anyways

[read above]

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

"AA- " iggy shot up and looked around quickly, trying to figure out what was going on

Craft book was holding a tape recorder, a little ways away from the contestants and they were smiling, no trace of nervousness from what happened last night on their face.

10 hours ago, Pancake said:

Craft book was holding a tape recorder, a little ways away from the contestants and they were smiling, no trace of nervousness from what happened last night on their face.

iggy rubbed his eyes a bit. he felt kinda guilty for knowing what happened last night, but he tried to push that aside

2 hours ago, pepper_ said:

iggy rubbed his eyes a bit. he felt kinda guilty for knowing what happened last night, but he tried to push that aside

Alice sat then stood up, and walked over to Maggie’s team, then shook her awake.

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

He had stirred awake and was blinking the sleep from his eyes unsuccessfully, without the use of his arms.

"morning.." iggy mumbled, looking away from milo's struggle as to not make him feel more self-conscious than he probably already felt

56 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"morning.." iggy mumbled, looking away from milo's struggle as to not make him feel more self-conscious than he probably already felt

Milo just mumbled a response and sat up.

Alice came back with Maggie in tow.

”morning guys.” She said. Maggie just yawned and waved.

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

iggy breathed out a sort of laugh, stopping half-way when a thought came to mind

"..i wonder how mom's doing.."

the wave of realization that swept over the four of you was suffocating, sweeping you up into a whirlpool and silently drowning each of you in your own thoughts without even a splash.

Milo looked horrified, Alice just went stiff and Maggie put her hands on her forehead and dragged them downwards.

the wave of realization that swept over the four of you was suffocating, sweeping you up into a whirlpool and silently drowning each of you in your own thoughts without even a splash.

Milo looked horrified, Alice just went stiff and Maggie put her hands on her forehead and dragged them downwards.

iggy just fixated his eyes on one spot on the ground

he knew it wasnt his fault they were here, not entirely at least. but still, he felt so,,,guilty. 

she must be so worried..everyone must be so worried

he folded his arms across him absently, trying not to panic too much. he would try- no- he would make sure that everyone got out of here as soon as possible. the new determination made him feel a little better. just a little

23 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy just fixated his eyes on one spot on the ground

he knew it wasnt his fault they were here, not entirely at least. but still, he felt so,,,guilty. 

she must be so worried..everyone must be so worried

he folded his arms across him absently, trying not to panic too much. he would try- no- he would make sure that everyone got out of here as soon as possible. the new determination made him feel a little better. just a little

The fanfare finally stopped blaring and Craft book announced it was time for the elimination.

you and Maggie’s team crowded around a team of 4; a Key, a Postage Stamp, The cotton ball woman who had introduced herself as Loren before and the Newcomer (the glass of pomegranate juice that had somehow managed to sleep through the role call).

”If you all would be a dear and introduce yourselves to the audience again, before one of you go?” Craft book asked.

”I’m uhm.. Riley Warding- I live in San Francisco and uhm-“ The Key started nervously with a high and quavering voice But they were cut off by Craft book moving onto the next person.

”I’m Loren Gossypium, I live in Nevada and I’m hoping to get back to my Grandkids, I was supposed to be celebrating my birthday with them..” Loren mumbled.

”James. James Philately. Arizona.” Said the final person

”Her name is Kori, she’s the one sleeping.” Someone from Maggie’s team said.

The fanfare finally stopped blaring and Craft book announced it was time for the elimination.

you and Maggie’s team crowded around a team of 4; a Key, a Postage Stamp, The cotton ball woman who had introduced herself as Loren before and the Newcomer (the glass of pomegranate juice that had somehow managed to sleep through the role call).

”If you all would be a dear and introduce yourselves to the audience again, before one of you go?” Craft book asked.

”I’m uhm.. Riley Warding- I live in San Francisco and uhm-“ The Key started nervously with a high and quavering voice But they were cut off by Craft book moving onto the next person.

”I’m Loren Gossypium, I live in Nevada and I’m hoping to get back to my Grandkids, I was supposed to be celebrating my birthday with them..” Loren mumbled.

”James. James Philately. Arizona.” Said the final person

”Her name is Kori, she’s the one sleeping.” Someone from Maggie’s team said.

iggy blinked, trying to bring himself back to what was happening

"..'wonder what happens when you get eliminated.." he mumbled to no one in particular

9 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy blinked, trying to bring himself back to what was happening

"..'wonder what happens when you get eliminated.." he mumbled to no one in particular

Craft book turned to you, beaming.

”I’m so glad you asked, Top hat! The truth is that They go back to where they came from of course!” They pointed up at the sky. “Right through there!” They said and there suddenly seemed to be an air of excitement radiating from the soon-to-be eliminated team.

”Now! It’s time for the votes to be revealed!” They clapped twice and a TV appeared behind the team up for elimination.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Craft book turned to you, beaming.

”I’m so glad you asked, Top hat! The truth is that They go back to where they came from of course!” They pointed up at the sky. “Right through there!” They said and there suddenly seemed to be an air of excitement radiating from the soon-to-be eliminated team.

”Now! It’s time for the votes to be revealed!” They clapped twice and a TV appeared behind the team up for elimination.

iggy turned to look at alice, his eyes wide

Just now, pepper_ said:

iggy turned to look at alice, his eyes wide

She looked just as shocked.

CB turned on the tab and a pie chart popped up on the screen

”1st person safe is.. Key!” Craft book said, tapped the TV and a part of the chart filled up with the color yellow. Riley had gotten 63 votes. CB clapped and a piece of carrot cake appeared in front of the Key, they sighed, then bent down and picked it up, walking back towards the crown and sitting down, eating the cake and watching what was to happen to their other teammates with a dejected look on their face.

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She looked just as shocked.

CB turned on the tab and a pie chart popped up on the screen

”1st person safe is.. Key!” Craft book said, tapped the TV and a part of the chart filled up with the color yellow. Riley had gotten 63 votes. CB clapped and a piece of carrot cake appeared in front of the Key, they sighed, then bent down and picked it up, walking back towards the crown and sitting down, eating the cake and watching what was to happen to their other teammates with a dejected look on their face.

iggy looked up at the screen

who in their right mind is voting for this???????

2 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy looked up at the screen

who in their right mind is voting for this???????

“And the next one safe is.. PJ!” CB said, the pie chart filled further with red this time, she had gotten 112 votes.

CB had apparently decided they would give her cake later as a Rose woman picked her still asleep self up and carried her back to the crowd.

8 hours ago, Pancake said:

“And the next one safe is.. PJ!” CB said, the pie chart filled further with red this time, she had gotten 112 votes.

CB had apparently decided they would give her cake later as a Rose woman picked her still asleep self up and carried her back to the crowd.

"do you think anyone we know is watching this?" he whispered to alice

19 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"do you think anyone we know is watching this?" he whispered to alice

She shrugged and shook her head.

”Now it’s down to Cotton ball and Stamp! Who will be the last one safe? And who will be going home?” CB poured on the drama for the last person safe.

7 hours ago, Pancake said:

She shrugged and shook her head.

”Now it’s down to Cotton ball and Stamp! Who will be the last one safe? And who will be going home?” CB poured on the drama for the last person safe.

iggy shuffled around a little. he was intrigued to see who would get eliminated, even though he didn't even really know anyone there