Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

dead weight || object sim/rp [4/4 CLOSED]


Pancake
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Pancake said:

“And the next one safe is.. PJ!” CB said, the pie chart filled further with red this time, she had gotten 112 votes.

CB had apparently decided they would give her cake later as a Rose woman picked her still asleep self up and carried her back to the crowd.

I JUST RELIZED PJ STANDS FOR POMERGRANTE JUICE IM GONNA CRY))

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

iggy shuffled around a little. he was intrigued to see who would get eliminated, even though he didn't even really know anyone there

Alice had picked up and hoisted Milo onto her hip so he could get a better view, as he was so small.

”The final person safe with 278 votes is… Cotton Ball!” They said, the pie chart filled the rest of the way, a light grey area appeared that was smaller than an orange chunk that had also come into existence which displayed Jame’s Object name and the number 629.

Loren seemed to deflate slightly but it disappeared when she sighed and just snapped her fingers. “Well I’ll be. Congrats James.” She said as a slice of Red velvet cake appeared at her feet and she picked it up and took a few steps back.

James looked surprised, like he genuinely didn’t expect to be eliminated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

Alice had picked up and hoisted Milo onto her hip so he could get a better view, as he was so small.

”The final person safe with 278 votes is… Cotton Ball!” They said, the pie chart filled the rest of the way, a light grey area appeared that was smaller than an orange chunk that had also come into existence which displayed Jame’s Object name and the number 629.

Loren seemed to deflate slightly but it disappeared when she sighed and just snapped her fingers. “Well I’ll be. Congrats James.” She said as a slice of Red velvet cake appeared at her feet and she picked it up and took a few steps back.

James looked surprised, like he genuinely didn’t expect to be eliminated.

how could anyone vote on people already??? iggy thought as he stared at the tv screen we haven't even like,,done anything yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pepper_ said:

how could anyone vote on people already??? iggy thought as he stared at the tv screen we haven't even like,,done anything yet

“Well, Stamp, Do you have anything you wanna stay to the viewers or your teammates before you go?” CB asked.

James looked at the sky. “Thanks.” Was all he muttered, then CB snapped their fingers and James seemed to just.. blip from existence.

”I hope he’s safely back in Arizona..” you heard someone next to you mumble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

“Well, Stamp, Do you have anything you wanna stay to the viewers or your teammates before you go?” CB asked.

James looked at the sky. “Thanks.” Was all he muttered, then CB snapped their fingers and James seemed to just.. blip from existence.

”I hope he’s safely back in Arizona..” you heard someone next to you mumble.

"me too.." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Anyways, with that out of the way let’s get to the 1st challenge!” CB announced.

someone groaned.

"if we try to lose on purpose,," iggy tried to say to maggie, alice, and milo without cb hearing "then maybe we'll have a better chance of getting eliminated,,"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"if we try to lose on purpose,," iggy tried to say to maggie, alice, and milo without cb hearing "then maybe we'll have a better chance of getting eliminated,,"

“but we would have to spit up.. only one of us is eliminated each round..” Milo said, Alice nodded.

”Yeah that might be a problem, and when my team gets put up for elimination we don’t even know for sure if I’ll get chosen to go back..” Maggie said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“but we would have to spit up.. only one of us is eliminated each round..” Milo said, Alice nodded.

”Yeah that might be a problem, and when my team gets put up for elimination we don’t even know for sure if I’ll get chosen to go back..” Maggie said.

"it's worth a shot, isnt it?" iggy said "i mean even if just one of us can get sent back, if we can tell everyone else what's going on maybe we could get some actual help or..something...." he got quieter and quieter as his sentence went on, falling off at the end. the true ((dead)) weight of how hopeless they really were was finally started to set in. he sighed and looked back at the ground, just waiting for cb to announce the next competition

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pepper_ said:

"it's worth a shot, isnt it?" iggy said "i mean even if just one of us can get sent back, if we can tell everyone else what's going on maybe we could get some actual help or..something...." he got quieter and quieter as his sentence went on, falling off at the end. the true ((dead)) weight of how hopeless they really were was finally started to set in. he sighed and looked back at the ground, just waiting for cb to announce the next competition

“Today’s challenge is one of my personal favorites! Arts and crafts!” CB exclaimed.

”You will use this piece of paper and the provided supplies (which will be randomized for each team) to create an art piece, then the teams will cast vote, to decide who made the best effort, as art is always subjective, and so whichever piece is deemed the worst art, the corresponding team will be put up for elimination and whichever team makes the best art will receive something special!” CB said with a clap, art supplies clattered down from the sky, a paint tube burst open on impact with the ground and splattered paint on Alice, who wiped it away with an annoyed look, and soon after a large piece of paper drifted slowly down to rest near the scattered supplies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Pancake said:

“Today’s challenge is one of my personal favorites! Arts and crafts!” CB exclaimed.

”You will use this piece of paper and the provided supplies (which will be randomized for each team) to create an art piece, then the teams will cast vote, to decide who made the best effort, as art is always subjective, and so whichever piece is deemed the worst art, the corresponding team will be put up for elimination and whichever team makes the best art will receive something special!” CB said with a clap, art supplies clattered down from the sky, a paint tube burst open on impact with the ground and splattered paint on Alice, who wiped it away with an annoyed look, and soon after a large piece of paper drifted slowly down to rest near the scattered supplies.

“uh well this looks..interesting..?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pepper_ said:

“uh well this looks..interesting..?”

You looked over the supplies and made a mental list:

Paint in all the main colors of the rainbow

Paintbrushes

Macaroni and glue

the peice of paper 

Pencils and erasers

and finally; a spool of yarn.

well.

what were you to make out of this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

You looked over the supplies and made a mental list:

Paint in all the main colors of the rainbow

Paintbrushes

Macaroni and glue

the peice of paper 

Pencils and erasers

and finally; a spool of yarn.

well.

what were you to make out of this?

“uuuhhhhh,,,,,,” iggy picked up some of the macaroni and glue “you guys wanna make something with this? like maybe uhh…” he tried to think of something easy they could make, he really didn’t feel like working too hard right now “like maybe we could draw a house or something like that i dunno..”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 5:47 PM, jack-o-pepper said:

“uuuhhhhh,,,,,,” iggy picked up some of the macaroni and glue “you guys wanna make something with this? like maybe uhh…” he tried to think of something easy they could make, he really didn’t feel like working too hard right now “like maybe we could draw a house or something like that i dunno..”

Milo perked up slightly.

”That sounds good.. uh, I don’t really know if I’ll be able to be of much help though..” he looked down at here his arms used to be and sighed.

”let’s try and keep high spirits, alright team?” Alice said, sitting down on the grass around the paper, Milo followed suit.

”alright..” he mumbled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2022 at 9:11 PM, Pancake said:

Milo perked up slightly.

”That sounds good.. uh, I don’t really know if I’ll be able to be of much help though..” he looked down at here his arms used to be and sighed.

”let’s try and keep high spirits, alright team?” Alice said, sitting down on the grass around the paper, Milo followed suit.

”alright..” he mumbled.

"yeah..!" iggy tried to sound excited, but he wasnt sure if that really worked.

he opened the glue and started outlining a place for the macaroni to go on the paper

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"yeah..!" iggy tried to sound excited, but he wasnt sure if that really worked.

he opened the glue and started outlining a place for the macaroni to go on the paper

your sibling help you as best they could, suggesting ideas and pointing out little flaws.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pancake said:

your sibling help you as best they could, suggesting ideas and pointing out little flaws.

iggy worked as diligently as he could, trying to push any of his anxieties about what his friends and family were doing at that moment out of his head

we'll be out of here soooon then we'll be home and everything will be fine again!!!

but the more he thought about it, the more the words started to lose their meaning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack-o-pepper said:

iggy worked as diligently as he could, trying to push any of his anxieties about what his friends and family were doing at that moment out of his head

we'll be out of here soooon then we'll be home and everything will be fine again!!!

but the more he thought about it, the more the words started to lose their meaning

You were lost in thought as CB announced the end of the challenge.

”And time’s up! Put all of your supplies down now!” They boomed over the grasslands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Pancake said:

You were lost in thought as CB announced the end of the challenge.

”And time’s up! Put all of your supplies down now!” They boomed over the grasslands.

iggy dropped what he was holding and stepped back to survey the work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack-o-pepper said:

iggy dropped what he was holding and stepped back to survey the work

… macaroni.

”please come turn in your papers to me and I will frame them and then you will vote!” CB said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pancake said:

… macaroni.

”please come turn in your papers to me and I will frame them and then you will vote!” CB said.

iggy inhaled

"here goes nothing i guess."

he picked up the paper gently as to not disturb any of the macaroni on it and began walking over to cb to hand it in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

iggy inhaled

"here goes nothing i guess."

he picked up the paper gently as to not disturb any of the macaroni on it and began walking over to cb to hand it in

They were complimenting all the art as the other teams handed in their pieces. Clapping after each as they disappeared momentarily then reappeared larger and with a frame, suspended in midair on a seemingly invisible wall.

”very creative! Thank you!” They said, doing the same thing with your art as they did with all the others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 2:31 PM, Pancake said:

They were complimenting all the art as the other teams handed in their pieces. Clapping after each as they disappeared momentarily then reappeared larger and with a frame, suspended in midair on a seemingly invisible wall.

”very creative! Thank you!” They said, doing the same thing with your art as they did with all the others.

iggy looked up to admire the wall of artwork

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...