Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

dead weight || object sim/rp [4/4 CLOSED]


Pancake

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

"nono its-" iggy looked around milo's face desperately, trying to think of some way to fix this

his face hardened as a thought came to mind "ok-" he inhaled and stood up

he looked up at the sky "HEY!" he tried to get the attention of whatever voice was doing all of this

((BEAT THEM UP IGGY BEAT THEM UP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, cookie said:

"woah?? guess i don't have anything else to do" she thought, and decided to go later

what will you do in the meantime?

2 hours ago, pepper_ said:

"nono its-" iggy looked around milo's face desperately, trying to think of some way to fix this

his face hardened as a thought came to mind "ok-" he inhaled and stood up

he looked up at the sky "HEY!" he tried to get the attention of whatever voice was doing all of this

“Oh- Yeah?” The voice said after an audible microphone adjustment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, pepper_ said:

he gestured to milo “WHAT IS- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??”

“I want the show to be interesting! That’s all.” They said.

2 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

kori got out of the car

"thanks rose :)" ((gaming 

“No problem.” She smiled, closing the door for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“I want the show to be interesting! That’s all.” They said.

“look i’ve. never hosted a show before but don’t you uh..don’t you think the show could be interesting without the loss of limbs???”

iggy looked around up at the sky. what is even going on anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

“look i’ve. never hosted a show before but don’t you uh..don’t you think the show could be interesting without the loss of limbs???”

iggy looked around up at the sky. what is even going on anymore

((i think all tv shows are interesting when the cast magically becomes limb less

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

“look i’ve. never hosted a show before but don’t you uh..don’t you think the show could be interesting without the loss of limbs???”

iggy looked around up at the sky. what is even going on anymore

“It gives it diversity, and most reality shows don’t have that! We’ll stand out!”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

“..’stand out?’” iggy looked over at alice again, confusion written on his face

Alice looked as confused as you were.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Alice looked as confused as you were.

"uh.." iggy looked over at milo again. he closed his eyes

"could you maybe remove...someone else's limbs?? like uh..you could..take mine instead.."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"uh.." iggy looked over at milo again. he closed his eyes

"could you maybe remove...someone else's limbs?? like uh..you could..take mine instead.."

“Well the contestants to have their limbs removed were pre-determined with an algorithm that would make sure we have the most interesting and state-of-the-art characters that would make sure that the amount of excitement from fans is at its peak!“ the Loudspeaker voice declared.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

“Well the contestants to have their limbs removed were pre-determined with an algorithm that would make sure we have the most interesting and state-of-the-art characters that would make sure that the amount of excitement from fans is at its peak!“ the Loudspeaker voice declared.

"fans wh-what fans???"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"fans wh-what fans???"

“Oh yes! I forgot to mention! Welcome Everyone to my new Reality Show! You will be airing on channel 18 Starting tonight!”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

kori went in the house (woo gamingcookie I mean gamingcookie GAMING

You smelled.. cookies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pancake said:

“Oh yes! I forgot to mention! Welcome Everyone to my new Reality Show! You will be airing on channel 18 Starting tonight!”

"....what-"

iggy looked down from the sky, there was no point in trying to get any information from whoever was...hosting? this thing

"ok then.." he sat back down on the floor with milo and looked up at alice and maggie

"..now what?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"....what-"

iggy looked down from the sky, there was no point in trying to get any information from whoever was...hosting? this thing

"ok then.." he sat back down on the floor with milo and looked up at alice and maggie

"..now what?"

“I don’t.. know..” Alice said quietly.

9 minutes ago, polly said:

kori tried to find the sorce of the smell

(ITS GAMING COOKIE

There was a pan of cookies on the counter, they were still warm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy sighed. he closed his eyes. maybe this was all just some crazy dream..maybe he'd open his eyes again and be in his bed..

When you opened them again you were in a line, Milo was standing next to you, looking hopeless.

”Now! It’s time for your new names!” The loudspeaker voice exclaimed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

When you opened them again you were in a line, Milo was standing next to you, looking hopeless.

”Now! It’s time for your new names!” The loudspeaker voice exclaimed.

iggy put one arm around milo

"...new names...?" he repeated absently

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...